Post a reply

Re: How many years have the Big 3 got left?

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
csprince wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:Neal Founds said the Class of 92 may be past it after the Scottish Open final due to all the recent winners being from Selby's and Judd's generation, which is true since the Co92 made no impact half way through the season already and they're all 44 years old so I was wondering how many years you guys think each of them have got left to remain competitive for titles.
who is neal founds

A hypocritical former snooker player turned analyst, who delights in criticizing players over 40, but who didn't have the guts to one play pro match after the age of 39

Foulds is a decent commentator, in my opinion.

Decent pundit too

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
csprince wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:Neal Founds said the Class of 92 may be past it after the Scottish Open final due to all the recent winners being from Selby's and Judd's generation, which is true since the Co92 made no impact half way through the season already and they're all 44 years old so I was wondering how many years you guys think each of them have got left to remain competitive for titles.
who is neal founds

A hypocritical former snooker player turned analyst, who delights in criticizing players over 40, but who didn't have the guts to one play pro match after the age of 39

Foulds is a decent commentator, in my opinion.

Decent pundit too

Indeed.

Postby HustleKing

I should clarify I think Foulds is a good pundit and commentator too, just that one facet annoys me about him. Much the same as other pundits having at least one thing I don't like about them, like Parrott's accent!

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:It takes a special kind of pin end to wind up both Dan and Andre

Wrong thread lol...

But it does indeed. Glad he's away, or he wouldn't last long here.

Postby TheSaviour

John Higgins´ years has been numbered for some time now.

If only the rest of the pack would just bothered to settle down to play JUST the shots they are a very familiar with…

So a big if. Surely. Has been, is, will be.

12.6.2019. VERI HÄPI. VERI HÄPI. VERI HÄPI!
28.12.2019. FAR FROM HÄPI. FAR FROM HÄPI. FAR FROM HÄPI!

So what will be the answer from India lol? To John Higgins, to Mark Williams... Will the weather or the "weather" finally to "settle down"?? Or to just to settle down lol.

To settle down. There´s your aswer. At least regarding John Higgins. So, can he be bothered to just call it as a profession of his? Will that be enough to John Higgins?

These days it just isn´t good enough to have a blue jeans. Or blue shoes. They just need to do something. They just need to do something. (!!!!!). Just ask Mike or Ant. They won´t be just stopping to do something they just happen to do. But this is from Mike; all the people needs to also walk the walk, also. Everyone has blue jeans, that´s no problem. But the trouble is just to walk the walk also. Without making that much sense, otherwise everyone would know everyone… Ans that wouldn´t be any good, would it.

If that made any sense. Hopefully not. There´s your current trend and "in".