Post a reply

Re: Dress code changes for the Home Nations Events....

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I hope I didn't come across bullying towards Ash there. :sad:

You bully.

Shut up, Ash.

Ill ban ash if you want then you wont be able to bully him <ok>

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I hope I didn't come across bullying towards Ash there. :sad:

You bully.

Shut up, Ash.

Ill ban ash if you want then you wont be able to bully him <ok>

Ban yourself.

Postby Ck147

Hasn't Ash served his 6 months yet (according to forum rule no.20)? I like the new Ash, but the odd Ace'esque outburst might liven the place up a bit, can always put him back on probation if he takes it too far. Or should I just keep quiet?

Postby Wildey

Ck147 wrote:Hasn't Ash served his 6 months yet (according to forum rule no.20)? I like the new Ash, but the odd Ace'esque outburst might liven the place up a bit, can always put him back on probation if he takes it too far. Or should I just keep quiet?

Hes on probation for life that was the deal he agreed to then after hes banned for 6 months he can come back with the same rules as everyone else

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:Its a bit difficult to run a prediction contest while your banned cloud but next time you edit someones post ill ban you.

Don't be a fanny. I've got no problem with him editing my posts, it's a bit of fun.

No post editing is a stupid rule that needs to go.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:Its a bit difficult to run a prediction contest while your banned cloud but next time you edit someones post ill ban you.

Oh dear. Have a day off, lad. Honestly.

I was only joking about with him, he knows that.

A blanket ban on post editing is a rubbish edict that needs to be relaxed somewhat IMO.

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:

Oh dear. Have a day off, lad. Honestly.

I was only joking about with him, he knows that.

A blanket ban on post editing is a rubbish edict that needs to be relaxed somewhat IMO.

Well said.

Postby Iranu

This argument’s been had several times already.

I agree with Cloud and Ash but the problem is it can lead to uncertainty and arguments if the rules aren’t 100% clear. At least everyone knows where they stand with the rule as it is.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:

Don't be a fanny. I've got no problem with him editing my posts, it's a bit of fun.

i don't give a flying rubbish if you like it or not its against forum rules and will be dealt with.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

i don't give a flying rubbish if you like it or not its against forum rules and will be dealt with.

Surely as the person who would be affected by my posts being edited, I should be able to say in the matter? If you can't see that Cloud and I were having a bit of fun, then maybe you shouldn't be a moderator.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Leave it out Ash.

Really? Wild decided to threaten Cloud with a ban for something that was clearly a joke between the two of us. Why is that allowed to slide?

Because the rules are clearly defined and the fact that it was a joke doesn’t stop it being against the rules.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Really? Wild decided to threaten Cloud with a ban for something that was clearly a joke between the two of us. Why is that allowed to slide?

Because the rules are clearly defined and the fact that it was a joke doesn’t stop it being against the rules.

The rule is stupid, it shouldn't be a black and white issue. It's situational as to whether it's right or wrong.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

The rule is stupid, it shouldn't be a black and white issue. It's situational as to whether it's right or wrong.

What you believe about the rule is irrelevant, though. It is what it is and it’s been debated many times already and it’s not going to change just because you complain about it.

Not to put words in his mouth but I’m sure when Cloud made the joke he accepted there was a good chance he’d be warned for it.

Postby Ash147

I wouldn't say it has been debated. What has happened is a few people have pointed out the stupidity of the rule in it's current state, and those people have basically been told to shut up. Hardly a debate.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Not to put words in his mouth but I’m sure when Cloud made the joke he accepted there was a good chance he’d be warned for it.

I was hoping none of the mods would notice it. :emb:

Postby Cloud Strife

I fully understand where Ash is coming from on this one. I was making the same arguments back in 2013.

I think we can all agree it is a little harsh, but if the mods have refused to relax the rule for this long, it's unlikely they ever will. Time to accept it for what it is, a rubbish rule. Let's all just move on.
Last edited by Cloud Strife on 27 Oct 2019, edited 1 time in total.