Post a reply

Re: Dress code changes for the Home Nations Events....

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:I don’t think the shirts are very flattering, actually. They’re a nice design but the fit seems a bit off.

I do think some of the players aren't wearing the right sizes.

I thought that too.

Postby Ck147

Managed to watch some of the highlights on quest today while at a conference, players I saw looked OK, nice shirt, but thought the ref with white shirt and white gloves looked a bit weird, needs more contrast.

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:Managed to watch some of the highlights on quest today while at a conference, players I saw looked OK, nice shirt, but thought the ref with white shirt and white gloves looked a bit weird, needs more contrast.

The refs do look divvy.

Postby Cloud Strife

This is nothing new. If you remember, they had this exact same dress code for the PTC events a few years back. And the shirts were provided by Hawes and Curtis then too.

I personally have no issues with it. After all, the entire event is formatted like a PTC so why not make the players dress to the occasion too? :shrug:

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:This is nothing new. If you remember, they had this exact same dress code for the PTC events a few years back. And the shirts were provided by Hawes and Curtis then too.

I personally have no issues with it. After all, the entire event is formatted like a PTC so why not make the players dress to the occasion too? :shrug:

No issue with the dress code (although i’ll always prefer the ‘proper’ waistcoat getup) but a lot of the shirts seem to have been ill-fitting.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:SF, you'll have to see if they are selling replica shirts at the venue. You could purchase one to wear when you are watching the other home nations tournaments.

Good idea.

I am going to the Welsh Open.

If they sell them, can you get me one?

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:SF, you'll have to see if they are selling replica shirts at the venue. You could purchase one to wear when you are watching the other home nations tournaments.

Good idea.

I don’t know if they do shirts to fit dicks.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Good idea.

I've never had this issue before.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Good idea.

Isn't a shirt that you put on your sausage called a condom?

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Good idea.

Isn't a shirt that you put on your sausage called a condom?

What kind of sex are you having?

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hey ladies.

Want me to sex you wrong on an infrequent basis? :evilgrin:

Ladies? You should be willing to have sex with any gender, you bigot.

Shut up, Ash.

Ash, SF, I've just had 3 crap days at a conference, 2 hours driving each way stuck in traffic, etc, this made me laugh out loud, thanks! Thankfully I can work at home tomorrow and watch a bit of the snooker!