Post a reply

Re: Dress code changes for the Home Nations Events....

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Well like I say I agree the rule’s a bit harsh. If you feel like a debate would be worthwhile, start a thread.

I'm on thin ice. If I started a thread Wild would probably ban me.

All the more reason <ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Well like I say I agree the rule’s a bit harsh. If you feel like a debate would be worthwhile, start a thread.

All the more reason <ok>

Done <ok>

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=9195

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

All the more reason <ok>

rofl

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

All the more reason <ok>

Done <ok>

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=9195

buck’s sake Cloud.

Will Ash ever get permabanned FFS :-(

Postby Wildey

a few years back someone changed a post to a offencive post and that person was dealt with then he pointed out that the original post had been changed and meaning.

Me or other Mods cant be on top of every post posted on here so if someone changes a original post it makes it more difficult so a decition was made to put a blanket ban on quoted posts being edited.

NO MORE ARGUAMENTS ash you are on VERY shakey ground here now drop it.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:

a few years back someone changed a post to a offencive post and that person was dealt with then he pointed out that the original post had been changed and meaning.

Me or other Mods cant be on top of every post posted on here so if someone changes a original post it makes it more difficult so a decition was made to put a blanket ban on quoted posts being edited.

Why are you singling me out here? I'm not the only one discussing this issue.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Why are you singling me out here? I'm not the only one discussing this issue.

they not on the same tarif as you are they you do not come under forum rules remember

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Me or other Mods cant be on top of every post posted on here so if someone changes a original post it makes it more difficult so a decition was made to put a blanket ban on quoted posts being edited.

Unrelated to the quote editing thing, this seems like a problem.

If the mod team doesn’t have the time/resources to be here often enough to read every post, perhaps the moderating team should be bigger? I don’t know if previously active mods are still on the team but it’s really you, Dan and Andre who currently post. Maybe that’s not enough?

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:Me or other Mods cant be on top of every post posted on here so if someone changes a original post it makes it more difficult so a decition was made to put a blanket ban on quoted posts being edited.

If the mod team doesn’t have the time/resources to be here often enough to read every post, perhaps the moderating team should be bigger? I don’t know if previously active mods are still on the team but it’s really you, Dan and Andre who currently post. Maybe that’s not enough?

Sounds like you're volunteering Iranu, I'll second you!

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Sounds like you're volunteering Iranu, I'll second you!

Well I’d be happy to, but I wasn’t really suggesting I should be put forward. But there have been lots of comments from mods along the lines of what Wild said, so it sounds like they’re spread pretty thin.

It would definitely be a good idea to have a mod in a different timezone in case something happens in the middle of the night UK time.

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:We should have Moderator elections.

Referendum first please so we can decide if moderator elections are wanted.

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:We should have Moderator elections.

Referendum first please so we can decide if moderator elections are wanted.

Please ensure it’s an advisory referendum and not legally binding.