Post a reply

Re: I'm watching Pool

Postby SnookerFan

PLtheRef wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:There's some on FreeSports at 7pm tonight.

Freesport seems to be gone from all services in the ROI, so no Snooker Seniors for me :-( (unless the matches are live streamed on Youtube)

BBC Red Button showing the Seniors tomorrow. Will you be able to watch it online?

Are they?

Wednesday even.

Postby PLtheRef

SnookerFan wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:There's some on FreeSports at 7pm tonight.

Freesport seems to be gone from all services in the ROI, so no Snooker Seniors for me :-( (unless the matches are live streamed on Youtube)

BBC Red Button showing the Seniors tomorrow. Will you be able to watch it online?

Are they?

Wednesday even.

Sorry, I coudnt help that! :)

Postby Roco

There is a live stream from rack n roll in Scarborough every week. Think it is on facebook. Black ball rules. The standard varies but it is a good laugh with the live comments on facebook
Last edited by Roco on 22 Aug 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I played some pool yesterday. Hadn't played in a very long time. Probably never played better in my life. Hardly missed a pot and was doing some crazy positional shots. Really enjoyed it.

Postby Juddernaut88

Holden Chinaski wrote:I played some pool yesterday. Hadn't played in a very long time. Probably never played better in my life. Hardly missed a pot and was doing some crazy positional shots. Really enjoyed it.

:hatoff: