Post a reply

Re: Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the new World Numb

Postby Ace

It's ok you all keep laughing at Judd and doubting him he'd never be who he is as he is right now, kicking him when he was at his lowest all the time.

Now it's time for payback. He already started with Ronnie destroying him 2x last year. Got the best possible revenge ever by beating Higgins in a WC final to win his first ever WC which was another stomp.

and now he's coming after Selby and Judd's taking no prisoners.

That's what you get for thinking he wasn't going to accomplish anything because he's a "mental choke artist" and can't play multi-sessions but guess what, he's turned out to be somewhat of a professional at multi-sessions now and no one can keep up with him.

It makes all of Judd's victories even more sweeter against his detractors.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Ace wrote:
lmao 9-4 who looks like the tit now? And Judd was nice enough to take it to the MSI for the fans.

Bye bye Selby. Got destroyed by Judd's onslaught today.

Judd is objectively the better player. Selby, has the achievements. Judd has a far higher ceiling, peak and skill.

2015 Selby's yet to score a win vs Judd "trend setter" trump.

Still you.

rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I just realised he became World Number 1 on my birthday. At least I'll remember it if it comes up in a Pinkball snooker island quiz in the future.

I don't think I've set up a quiz in my entire four years here.

Start pulling your weight fella

I'm only about 10 stone.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:I just realised he became World Number 1 on my birthday. At least I'll remember it if it comes up in a Pinkball snooker island quiz in the future.

I don't think I've set up a quiz in my entire four years here.

Start pulling your weight fella

I'm only about 10 stone.

Yeah. Me too. :gag: