Post a reply

Re: Beverly World Cup

Postby SnookerFan

From what I've seen, the doubles frames don't provide anything resembling entertainment.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Drama as the UAE breaks down on 61 in the final frame.

We are UAE
say we are UAE

4-1 to Scotland. Result.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:Kyren and Jack still on course to win the team award for this year's SPOTY.

Swing Low.

Sweet Chariot.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:I haven't seen many of those ridiculous England flags on cars and vans and hanging in windows. Are the public aware that the Snooker World Cup is going on?

Kyren Wilson and Jack Lisowski are laying their heart and souls out on the table to play for Henry 8th's memory and no one seems interested.

This is not acceptable!!

Yeah, I'm getting confused by it all right now, I hear World Cup blah blah expecting something but then click on a link and see women fighting, what's going on in the world?

Did you happen to keep any of those links? :evilgrin:

Sorry mate I didnt, it was only the England Cameroon stuff. If you type "rough girls fighting" into YouTube you get some good stuff, actually going to be my entertainment for this evening as there's bugger all on TV.

Postby SnookerFan

Is it sacrilege that I'd like China A to do well, because I like both Ding and Yan Bingtao?

Postby SnookerFan

I've just noticed the live scores have got Average Shot Time on them still.

How pointless. I mean, it's pointless anyway. But, I mean, they're not even applying it to one player here. The average shot time for two separate players combined. What's the point in publishing that?

Postby vodkadiet1

Is it 'China A' or 'China 1'? Is it 'China B' or 'China 2'? And what provinces of China are represented by each team? I need an explanation! Get Barry Hearn on the phone!

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:Sorry mate I didnt, it was only the England Cameroon stuff. If you type "rough girls fighting" into YouTube you get some good stuff, actually going to be my entertainment for this evening as there's bugger all on TV.

It was a joke anyway.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:Is it 'China A' or 'China 1'? Is it 'China B' or 'China 2'? And what provinces of China are represented by each team? I need an explanation! Get Barry Hearn on the phone!

It's China A and China B.

And it's done by ranking.

Postby SnookerFan

This is my 80,000th post.

I won't create a thread like 70k because Wild asked me not to.

But thanks for everyone for making this such an awesome forum to post on. Especially the mods who work tirelessly and often thanklessly. :hatoff:

Postby SteveJJ

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Is it 'China A' or 'China 1'? Is it 'China B' or 'China 2'? And what provinces of China are represented by each team? I need an explanation! Get Barry Hearn on the phone!

China A was done by ranking but not China B. Otherwise it would have been Xiao Guodong and Lyu Haotian.... unless they rejected the offer of course.

I think they have scope to pick who they like for the B Team like they did by picking Yan and Zhou lasy time.

Postby SnookerFan

SteveJJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

China A was done by ranking but not China B. Otherwise it would have been Xiao Guodong and Lyu Haotian.... unless they rejected the offer of course.

I think they have scope to pick who they like for the B Team like they did by picking Yan and Zhou lasy time.

My bad. Thanks. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:No Robertson for Australia?

He pulled out.

See first post in the thread for details.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I quite like this comp! Watched a bit.

I tried some. Not keen on doubles. Will probably still watch some this weekend anyway.

Postby SnookerFan

Wales laying the smack down on Switzerland.

China B doing the same to India.

Australia are missing Neil Robertson, they trail Malta 1-0.