Post a reply

Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan 'wouldn't choose snooker' again

Postby Dan-cat

The_Abbott wrote:Put a sock in it Ronnie.

I'm guessing none of you have actually listened to this interview.

I've changed the way I eat because of it. It's brilliant.

Obvs the Beeb picked out a negative sentence for their clickbait headline. Can you imagine living with the pressure of being the best in the world at anything? Sounds horrific to me.

He actually waxes lyrical about his love for the game.

Postby Iranu

I was just gonna say Dan, it’s actually a very good interview misrepresented by the article (shock horror!) I listened to it on my lunch break. The part about not choosing snooker again was in reference to Ronnie’s specific, complicated relationship with the sport and not a sleight on snooker itself. At no point did he insult the game.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well that surprises me. I thought he was a bit uneducated. What languages does he speak?

He is fluent in the sexiest language of all.

The language of breakbuilding :hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Right ill listen to the interview based on what people have said on here ill be snake hissed if i waste time and its basically the same thing ive heard before i might even ban people because of it lol (ok not really) although we will see :john:

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:Right ill listen to the interview based on what people have said on here ill be snake hissed if i waste time and its basically the same thing ive heard before i might even ban people because of it lol (ok not really) although we will see :john:

If you enjoy it will you ban yourself?

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote:Right ill listen to the interview based on what people have said on here ill be snake hissed if i waste time and its basically the same thing ive heard before i might even ban people because of it lol (ok not really) although we will see :john:

Good man. Is an enlightening listen.

Postby vodkadiet1

Dan-cat wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Put a sock in it Ronnie.

I'm guessing none of you have actually listened to this interview.

I've changed the way I eat because of it. It's brilliant.

Obvs the Beeb picked out a negative sentence for their clickbait headline. Can you imagine living with the pressure of being the best in the world at anything? Sounds horrific to me.

He actually waxes lyrical about his love for the game.

I listened to 'eating' part of it and he made a lot of sense. Obviously I totally disagree with eating flesh but much of it is good advice for people struggling with their weight.

He does seem quite obsessed with eating though!
Last edited by vodkadiet1 on 07 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I have to constantly live with the pressure of being the best poster on here. Given my time again I might choose something diffetent.

The golf forum might have been a better choice!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:bucking disgusting abuse I take on here.
And for what?
Luckily I stand on the shoulders of giants and can see past the weaknesses of others.
I forgive you.

buck off

Postby vodkadiet1

If 'you are what you eat' then O'Sullivan must be eating garbage given his effort at The Crucible.

I think we need to hear what more about the way James Cahill eats if we are to improve the nation's health.

<ok>