Post a reply

Help with some rules please!

Postby sootywooty

Hi All! I am new here so a big hello to everyone first! i would like help on a couple of the rules please, i have been playing around 2 mths now and have learnt most of them.

Say what happens if i pot a red or hit a red first being the ball on, then say the cue ball hits the black and goes in off, or a few other balls then the black and goes in off is it a 7 or 4 point penalty.

Also if i foul and free ball is offered to my opponent and is turned down, and i am put in and i foul with a miss, is the free ball offered again first before i play again in the foul and a miss situation.

Thanks! for any replies.

Re: Help with some rules please!

Postby sootywooty

Ok Thanks Alot!! for your reply, because not many players here seem to know many of the rules, and some have been playing years and seem to make their own ones up. But I could not see those two in the rules book on the net.

Good Luck!! with your snooker.

Re: Help with some rules please!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

sootywooty wrote:Ok Thanks Alot!! for your reply, because not many players here seem to know many of the rules, and some have been playing years and seem to make their own ones up. But I could not see those two in the rules book on the net.

Good Luck!! with your snooker.

:hatoff: