6%
John Higgins
69%
Mark Williams
25%

Total votes : 16

Re: Who will retire first?

Postby Ash147

Judd is actually only 25 centuries behind Robertson, despite being over 7 years younger than him. If anyone can get close to Ronnie's centuries, it will be Judd.

Postby Andre147

Dont care much if someone passes his century tally. ROS will always be the first to reach 1000 tons and most of his centuries came before Hearn's era, which is even more impressive because there were less events.

But if Trump beats that, good for him.

Postby TheSaviour

I guess it will be Ronnie. I´m a very suprised I am seemingly the first one to vote him. Can´t see John Higgins retiring from the professional game, basically before he´s 70 years old. Even when having a relatively poor seasons, years and runs like now a one going on. Well yeah, I admit it might be Mark also, but he´s pretty tough character as well. My guess is that Ronnie will be finding the top-3 too tough to reach or to hang on there, and will not be fancing playing the second violin (anymore).

Ronnie couid well be retired from the pro snooker a 5 years from here. And perhaps playing 9-ball or a one-pocket from there on. So who there would be suchs to cause Ronnie of having such a decision ? Well 9-ball and one-pocket are an extremely intriguing and more >>difficult>> sports than what snooker is. Every snooker frame is almost the same. Stephen Maguire could start to reach his peak from now on. Ronnie might find that so good playing that he´s not fancing the job anymore. Obviously the Chinese invasion could be on it´s way also.

All those three players are tough characters, tbh. Showing the real class always requires absolutely everything to click ON THE DAY. And that day needs to be on an any given day (!). Just everything, also your hair-do must be just as you fancy it to be in order to really show the class. Showing the class slightly differences from playing your best. But Ronnie´s also a show-man. He wan´t to show the real class. Which could be easier while playing more >>difficult>> games and sports. Like 9-ball or one-pocket. And not having someone like peak, rampant, yet a very human Stephen Maguire around. Or David Gilbert. Or Ding Junhui. And so on..

Ronnie has changed a lot from what he was while he was 13. These days Ronnie´s a very, very human and a fragile person. But yet a tough character. That´s just down to his mercurial natural talent. But he´s very different of what he used to be. A very adult and a wise man also.

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheSaviour wrote:I guess it will be Ronnie. I´m a very suprised I am seemingly the first one to vote him. Can´t see John Higgins retiring from the professional game, basically before he´s 70 years old. Even when having a relatively poor seasons, years and runs like now a one going on. Well yeah, I admit it might be Mark also, but he´s pretty tough character as well. My guess is that Ronnie will be finding the top-3 too tough to reach or to hang on there, and will not be fancing playing the second violin (anymore).

Ronnie couid well be retired from the pro snooker a 5 years from here. And perhaps playing 9-ball or a one-pocket from there on. So who there would be suchs to cause Ronnie of having such a decision ? Well 9-ball and one-pocket are an extremely intriguing and more >>difficult>> sports than what snooker is. Every snooker frame is almost the same. Stephen Maguire could start to reach his peak from now on. Ronnie might find that so good playing that he´s not fancing the job anymore. Obviously the Chinese invasion could be on it´s way also.

All those three players are tough characters, tbh. Showing the real class always requires absolutely everything to click ON THE DAY. And that day needs to be on an any given day (!). Just everything, also your hair-do must be just as you fancy it to be in order to really show the class. Showing the class slightly differences from playing your best. But Ronnie´s also a show-man. He wan´t to show the real class. Which could be easier while playing more >>difficult>> games and sports. Like 9-ball or one-pocket. And not having someone like peak, rampant, yet a very human Stephen Maguire around. Or David Gilbert. Or Ding Junhui. And so on..

Ronnie has changed a lot from what he was while he was 13. These days Ronnie´s a very, very human and a fragile person. But yet a tough character. That´s just down to his mercurial natural talent. But he´s very different of what he used to be. A very adult and a wise man also.

Where the buck do u come up with all this stuff ?!?? :? :dizzy: :hmmm:

Postby Ash147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:I guess it will be Ronnie. I´m a very suprised I am seemingly the first one to vote him. Can´t see John Higgins retiring from the professional game, basically before he´s 70 years old. Even when having a relatively poor seasons, years and runs like now a one going on. Well yeah, I admit it might be Mark also, but he´s pretty tough character as well. My guess is that Ronnie will be finding the top-3 too tough to reach or to hang on there, and will not be fancing playing the second violin (anymore).

Where the buck do u come up with all this stuff ?!?? :? :dizzy: :hmmm:

:caned:

Postby Iranu

The_Abbott wrote:Peter Ebdon or Peter Lines but probably Rod Lawler

Nah, they'll start retiring first but they'll have to get pulled off halfway through to make time for the next announcement.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Peter Ebdon or Peter Lines but probably Rod Lawler

Nah, they'll start retiring first but they'll have to get pulled off halfway through to make time for the next announcement.

rofl

Postby HustleKing

Stephen Lee is gonna dominate when he returns and the class of 92 have all packed it in!