Post a reply

Re: Announcing Snooker 19 for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo

Postby HustleKing

SnookerFan wrote:Just found out my old Game Boy.

After 28 years it's seen better days.

That had Space Invaders on it.

Anything NES or afterwards, including the Gameboy Pocket, is fine because they brought a bit of variety and weren't solely reliant on those high score games

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I'm looking forward to this. Will be getting the PS4 version.

I have a PS4 so yeah when it comes out I'll buy it.

Also hear there will be a Seniors videogame with the Seniors tour coming out in August I think.

Surprised you have a PS4. I had you down more as a Nintendo Switch man.

And yeah, I don't think that seniors game will be selling too many copies.

Why Nintendo Switch?

I'm a huge PS fan, owned the very first one and of course 2, 3 and 4. PlayStation is the best!

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/snookeroland/status/1116714722664099840

Did somebody step on Roland's foot today, and not apologise? He seems in a bit of a bad mood. No need to criticise the game. I'm not a big gamer, and probably won't play it. But that doesn't make it rubbish. Reaction online suggest that a lot of snooker fans are looking forward to it.

I agree though that the front cover debate is all a bit of a storm in a teacup. I wonder if Mark Williams even cares that much.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/snookeroland/status/1116714722664099840

Did somebody step on Roland's foot today, and not apologise? He seems in a bit of a bad mood. No need to criticise the game. I'm not a big gamer, and probably won't play it. But that doesn't make it rubbish. Reaction online suggest that a lot of snooker fans are looking forward to it.

That's what annoyed me and was the reason why I linked that tweet on here.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:Roland? Negative?

Well knock me down with a feather :roll:

It's not even negativity. I mean you're allowed to be negative, there's no law against that.

It's just the way he poops on other peoples work with snark and condescension. Comes across as a idiot, especially as I doubt he knows a single thing about that game. I'm not on Twitter, but if I was I would have said something to him.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Bagley didn't even make it on the cover. WTF.

Dont think he even made it on the game

He would've been too hard to beat.

:dance2: <ok>

Postby carayip

SnookerFan wrote:

I agree though that the front cover debate is all a bit of a storm in a teacup. I wonder if Mark Williams even cares that much.

Nah, Willo is just messing

Postby Andre147

carayip wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Nah, Willo is just messing

Yeah thin so. MJW can be a bit like Ronnie sometimes... tries to create an issue when there really isn't one.

Postby Dan-cat

I love Willo. It was a fairytale. His play to take that title was exquisite.

There’s a but. As much as it’s a laugh and yeah beeers and kebabs every day man of the people who cares about exercise let’s have minstrels for dinner.. it’s actually quite damaging for the sport. I can totally understand why World Snooker have downplayed it.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I love Willo. It was a fairytale. His play to take that title was exquisite.

There’s a but. As much as it’s a laugh and yeah beeers and kebabs every day man of the people who cares about exercise let’s have minstrels for dinner.. it’s actually quite damaging for the sport. I can totally understand why World Snooker have downplayed it.

He ate some Minstrels. It's not the end of the world.