Post a reply

Re: Who's going to The Masters next year?

Postby SnookerFan

Fascinating Fact.

The pub in Wood Green that used to be called The Goose, is now called The Nag's Head.

Also, it's advertising that it shows The Masters matches on weekdays on their big screen too.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:Fascinating Fact.

The pub in Wood Green that used to be called The Goose, is now called The Nag's Head.

Also, it's advertising that it shows The Masters matches on weekdays on their big screen too.

Bonnet de douche.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:

Sensational story

Almost as exciting as Donald Trump winning a fictitious snooker tournament.

Postby Dan-cat

Fascinating fact.

The Nag's Head is a pub in Shoreditch. A strip pub. With naked ladies.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:

Fascinating fact.

:jugs:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

Fascinating fact.

We need a new thread to arrange a meet-up there.

Postby TheSaviour

Mags vs Selbo looks decent.

Trump vs Kyren looks slightly flat.

Ding will be probably playing very well.

Ding or Ronnie will probably win the whole thing this time, I am rooting for Junhui.

Mind you, the bookies have a very futuristic approach. I mean overally, and especially considering football. It´s always that yes, well I know that´s a strange taking from their part, but it will take probably just a year and those are a spot on odds. And the luck favours the futuristic picks, mind you. Much about how a one is rated is how he or she speaks. What language and how does it really sound. There´s your ranking. And the bookies will always favour the nicely sounding persons and the countries. And that´s how it also actually WILL be. Some countries just can´t deal with things. The more outspoken and better it sounds, the more is to be gained. China or India are not one of those countries who can´t sport and who will always going down along with the odds during just a year or a few.

Postby SnookerFan

Oh, the utter utter red frogs.

Trains are down from East Croydon to London Victoria on Sunday. The replacement bus journey adds an hour to my journey each way.

Edit I can go up through London Bridge. Doesn't add too much time, but is a bit more fannying around changing stations on the underground. I bucking hate the Northern Line.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Got to work tonight :( and tomorrow morning, but then I’m off the rest of the tourney :)
SnookerFan remind me again, who are we seeing live?

The winner of Allen/Brecel vs The winner of Ding/Lisowski.

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:
sundaygirl wrote:Got to work tonight :( and tomorrow morning, but then I’m off the rest of the tourney :)
SnookerFan remind me again, who are we seeing live?

The winner of Allen/Brecel vs The winner of Ding/Lisowski.

That’s what I thought and was well happy, but that’s the evening match?!
and we normally have afternoon tickets

Postby SnookerFan

I've just noticed that in the programme.

I apologise for that. It seems I've told you a lie. We're seeing the winner of Higgins/Day vs Ronnie/Bingham.... So, with my luck Bingham vs Day.

Bit disappointed, but I guess I can't complain if it ends up being Ronnie vs Higgins.

Postby sundaygirl

I think they may have switched things about to get Ronnie on the afternoon telly show
But I don’t mind seeing him live yet again, I’m only really going for your excellent company.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I'm attending the Masters this week on Thursday and Friday evening sessions. Was hoping Allen would win this match but he's in bother here.

Either way the Masters will provide thrills and spills and plenty of top class snooker. It never fails to impress. Enjoy fellow snooker friends. I know i will.
Last edited by Chalk McHugh on 13 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:I think they may have switched things about to get Ronnie on the afternoon telly show
But I don’t mind seeing him live yet again, I’m only really going for your excellent company.

I did wonder that. I only checked shortly after the fixtures were announced.