Postby The_Abbott

How old is he?

Is it the big one?

Re: Ken Doherty

Postby Alex0paul

Tirty Tree

Postby Johnny Bravo

Does anyone on this forum think he deserves to be ranked among the top 10 all time ?
From my point of view, he's not in it, I am curious if someone thinks otherwise. :chin:

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:Does anyone on this forum think he deserves to be ranked among the top 10 all time ?
From my point of view, he's not in it, I am curious if someone thinks otherwise. :chin:

No, but certainly top 20

Postby TheSaviour

Well now I have heard something the tellers itself don´t actually believe themselves anymore either! I have been waiting for this moment, as eggs to fake tons... But never bothered to say they don´t believe THAT ONE either.

Did Kenny ever to keep any of the gadgets, is something I`m often asked. Alas no, they were whisked from set as soon as the counting ended for the day.

This is as sad as when a one famous person was terminally ill during his career, though kept it secret and completed the job in order to provide income for his family. He took his own life in hospital shortly afterwards.

But Kenny´s still terrific, and I hope he´ll reign for many years to come. In Ireland.

Gerard Greene couldn´t get the form going, and sent for more beer.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:We forget how good he was.

Beating Hendry in 1997 was a fine achievement.

Also, some of the comebacks he performed in the 2003 Crucible were magnificent. He entertained for the entire tournament.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Did Kenny ever to keep any of the gadgets, is something I`m often asked. Alas no, they were whisked from set as soon as the counting ended for the day.

Who?

Who asks you that?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Kenny are you ok? Are you ok, Kenny?

Oh My God.

Saviour killed Kenny.