Post a reply

Re: What will be Ronnie's first tournament this season?

Postby Pink Ball

In my opinion he's both the best player of all-time and the best player in the world at the moment. He could go dramatically out of form, as he has done many times in the past. Or he could have a season like he had last season. Either way, it'll be interesting to watch, as is usually the case with O'Sullivan.

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:In my opinion he's both the best player of all-time and the best player in the world at the moment. He could go dramatically out of form, as he has done many times in the past. Or he could have a season like he had last season. Either way, it'll be interesting to watch, as is usually the case with O'Sullivan.

And Pink Ball claims he doesn't drink?!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

O'Sullivan will play Shanghai and get found out. O'Sullivan's age will impact on his snooker from now on. He could have become the best player ever but he choked away a 5 frame lead against Selby in that 2014 final.

Postby vodkadiet

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:In my opinion he's both the best player of all-time and the best player in the world at the moment. He could go dramatically out of form, as he has done many times in the past. Or he could have a season like he had last season. Either way, it'll be interesting to watch, as is usually the case with O'Sullivan.

And Pink Ball claims he doesn't drink?!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

O'Sullivan will play Shanghai and get found out. O'Sullivan's age will impact on his snooker from now on. He could have become the best player ever but he choked away a 5 frame lead against Selby in that 2014 2014 final.

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:

O'Sullivan will play Shanghai and get found out. O'Sullivan's age will impact on his snooker from now on. He could have become the best player ever but he choked away a 5 frame lead against Selby in that 2014 final.

I don't drink. But I am insane, if that clears things up a bit.

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

I don't drink. But I am insane, if that clears things up a bit.

You must take something to relax?

I used to be a teetotal bore. I guess I still am boring....

Cannabis should be legalised...

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:I've never drank, never smoked, never done drugs. I doubt people consider me boring, though. Many people are very different online. I am not.

Good on yer!

As long as you don't contribute to the 'Animal Holocaust' you're a good fella!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUYFNlw5kVQ

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I've never drank, never smoked, never done drugs. I doubt people consider me boring, though. Many people are very different online. I am not.

Good on yer!

*nervous silence*

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Dont think he will play the Shanghai Masters because its an invitational tournament now.

My guess is the English Open in October.

Oh, I'd forgotten that they'd buggered up The Shanghai Masters.

Remind me of the format of that again.

They only did that because they didn’t want to adopt the 128 man flat draws. Hearn wasn’t taking no for an answer so going invitational was the compromise.

It’s a shame because this was always my favourite chinese event. The crowds are usually pretty decent there depending on who’s playing.

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

Good on yer!

*nervous silence*

You're never boring Pink Ball. A very intelligent chap with a sharp wit!

Postby vodkadiet

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

Good on yer!

*nervous silence*

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:

Good on yer!

The state of the some of the people in that video... Are these the poster children of the vegan movement?

Remember, anarchy is never the solution.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

Good on yer!

The state of the some of the people in that video... Are these the poster children of the vegan movement?

It is very common for those who consume 'animal flesh' to use diversion tactics to take the focus away from the victims.

Postby Dan-cat

I agree the buck outta this.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:And Pink Ball claims he doesn't drink?!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You're the one who sounds like he's been drinking. :roll:

Either that or MDG has hacked your account.

Postby kolompar

vodkadiet wrote:

Good on yer!

That's sad (the idiots stopping the truck)

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Dont think he will play the Shanghai Masters because its an invitational tournament now.

My guess is the English Open in October.

Oh, I'd forgotten that they'd buggered up The Shanghai Masters.

Remind me of the format of that again.

They only did that because they didn’t want to adopt the 128 man flat draws. Hearn wasn’t taking no for an answer so going invitational was the compromise.

It’s a shame because this was always my favourite chinese event. The crowds are usually pretty decent there depending on who’s playing.

I know why it happened, I just forgot it had.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I'm waaaay more positive.

INCLINE!

Personally I'm pretty laid back about the whole thing.

RECLINE!

I think all strata are inclined in the same direction.

MONOCLINE!

You know what you are, Dan-Cat?

FELINE!

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I'm waaaay more positive.

INCLINE!

Personally I'm pretty laid back about the whole thing.

RECLINE!

I think all strata are inclined in the same direction.

MONOCLINE!

You know what you are, Dan-Cat?

FELINE!

Hahaha yes!

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

Good on yer!

*nervous silence*

Me in a nutshell
Last edited by Pink Ball on 02 Aug 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

Good on yer!

It is very common for those who consume 'animal flesh' to use diversion tactics to take the focus away from the victims.

I would not want to associate myself with these unsavoury types. Especially that one middle-aged, bald idiot with the tattoos on his head. People like this give Animal Rights acvtivists a bad name. I’m actually very surprised you would go around posting these videos like they’re a good thing. Anarchy and lawbreaking should not be encouraged.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

Good on yer!

I would not want to associate myself with these unsavoury types. Especially that one middle-aged, bald idiot with the tattoos on his head. People like this give Animal Rights acvtivists a bad name. I’m actually very surprised you would go around posting these videos like they’re a good thing. Anarchy and lawbreaking should not be encouraged.

You have a point, although I am sympathetic to these people's viewpoints. Letting everyone know how morally superior you are, no matter how well-placed it is, is no way to get people to follow what you're saying. it does not work.