Post a reply

Re: What will be Ronnie's first tournament this season?

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I got sold a coffee for £4.50 by a man with tattoos, a beard and piercings in Hoxton. Hipster dress should be banned.

No! Most you can pay around here is £3, and that's with the extra charge for oat or almond milk.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I got sold a coffee for £4.50 by a man with tattoos, a beard and piercings in Hoxton. Hipster dress should be banned.

No! Most you can pay around here is £3, and that's with the extra charge for oat or almond milk.

Bah - hipsters look like postboxes

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:

My son has his eyebrow pierced. He's not a hipster. Still hate him for it.

You have failed as a parent.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

:chuckle:

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Good thing I don't give a rubbish about parenting

Postby TheSaviour

Oh dear. And now it looks like they, after all, won´t be value high any of these so called innovations.

Ronnie presented us Saengham (a great frame finisher), and Mark Williams is also playing well even without any decent practice.

Hopefully they don´t have any wars to be stopped or the tattoos to be removed because of this turn-around regarding innovations.

But it must have been a very punishing to Peter Ebdon losing his hair given how good thinker he used be. That´s the only possible explanation of how poorly the things have been run. Saengham, a great frame finisher yes, vs Mark Williams without any practice for months as a semi-final match?? Come oon.. rofl rofl rofl rofl And now I, for example, must be a very happy with all this?? And now suddenly any new innovation is an enemy, not a friend?? Come oon..

But that mirror works in a way that if you shouldn´t be here or there at the first place and still you just are and then giving it a go to tell the people of how they are.. Then you are looking a mirror in front of you, and it works 100% surely and instantly. Just doing things slightly better and you would be somewhere you would actually fancy to be or should be. But ShouldaCouldaWoulda, as per usual. Just delighted that innovations-business is finally dead and buried. Must had be David Gilbert who came up with the idea.. :john: :john: :chin: :chin: And he to deny the whole thing, and the people taking a David Gilbert-tattoos and starting the wars.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 11 Aug 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:

Thought that was quite a common thing in the traveller community.

Have you all moved on??

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Deewee wrote:He's playing against Sharav on Friday in the European Masters qualifying

Hmm. But wont play the China Champ qualifiers. I guess he wants to stay in Europe. European Masters already starts the week after CC

I think this is his plan

Shanghai
EM (if he qualifiers)
English Open
International Championship
Champion of Champions
Northern Ireland
UK Champ

Will be busy like last year cause in between there is one week off at max

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think Ronnie has played since he was humiliated by Carter after his unsporting attempts to put Carter off in the WC.

Or has he played since?

I thought we decided that Carter had committed GBH? rofl