Post a reply

Re: The 147th 147 is closing in....

Postby TheSaviour

We are seemingly rolling back the years. Solid number to look forward! Rolling back the years when pretty was "just" pretty, a mistake was a mistake and it took simply just some time and patience to forgive or to forgot, a nature was a nature and when any gardening wasn´t a top of the any priority lists lol.

So what is eating Ronnie O´Sullivan? He´s almost like some best french athletes, making the most of his abilities on these days. Remember that Mekhissi lad running the last 100m without a short on and getting disqualified lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z1E_sSbzM Just too much class and using everything even too well. But some of the greek athletes are even better than the french or their likeabies. Simply Just a rock solid, simply just a rock solid. What could that Nicos Economopoulus do while playing snooker? Or just too different sports?

But I also am a bit of a gourmet´iden, even when it doesn´t happened to be that much obvious. I could also be a burgerman, as well as a pastaman, kebabman, pizzaman, a reindeerman, mooseman, calzoneman. Not just any but a various of options. BUT Jamie Oliver already just happened to fluke that perfect meatloaf, yummie! And I need to respect that if not anything else. BUT a moose or a reindeer has just perfect taste in it. An intriguing to go north enough when the most of the people are buying reindeer or a moose as a canned food from the Supermarket! Some great stories! And not the pizza Americano but a moose or a reindeer pizza!

Different, different. And the chickening out of the contest is an honour. As per usual. And if there´s a jojo-effect and action, then there just is a jojo-effect. If the some people are tough enough, then they just are tough enough. I feel like I am tough enough not to make any daft execuses, not that I would even require those.

So... Great, that a solid number to look forward. But as it used to be, we also may need to wait a bit to anything else or anything at all to happen.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:We are seemingly rolling back the years. Solid number to look forward! Rolling back the years when pretty was "just" pretty, a mistake was a mistake and it took simply just some time and patience to forgive or to forgot, a nature was a nature and when any gardening wasn´t a top of the any priority lists lol.

So what is eating Ronnie O´Sullivan? He´s almost like some best french athletes, making the most of his abilities on these days. Remember that Mekhissi lad running the last 100m without a short on and getting disqualified lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z1E_sSbzM Just too much class and using everything even too well. But some of the greek athletes are even better than the french or their likeabies. Simply Just a rock solid, simply just a rock solid. What could that Nicos Economopoulus do while playing snooker? Or just too different sports?

But I also am a bit of a gourmet´iden, even when it doesn´t happened to be that much obvious. I could also be a burgerman, as well as a pastaman, kebabman, pizzaman, a reindeerman, mooseman, calzoneman. Not just any but a various of options. BUT Jamie Oliver already just happened to fluke that perfect meatloaf, yummie! And I need to respect that if not anything else. BUT a moose or a reindeer has just perfect taste in it. An intriguing to go north enough when the most of the people are buying reindeer or a moose as a canned food from the Supermarket! Some great stories! And not the pizza Americano but a moose or a reindeer pizza!

Different, different. And the chickening out of the contest is an honour. As per usual. And if there´s a jojo-effect and action, then there just is a jojo-effect. If the some people are tough enough, then they just are tough enough. I feel like I am tough enough not to make any daft execuses, not that I would even require those.

So... Great, that a solid number to look forward. But as it used to be, we also may need to wait a bit to anything else or anything at all to happen.

:goodpost:

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:When will the 146th 146 happen?

April 23rd 2053.

What will your post count be by then?

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:When will the 146th 146 happen?

April 23rd 2053.

What will your post count be by then?

One hundred billion.

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:Who really gives a buck its just a pointless article

Everything is pointless in the end

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:

somethings are more pointless than others and writing a article based on calling a 147th of 147 a landmark cant be more pointless.

Postby SnookerFan

Lighten up Wild, nobody is claiming this is Pulitzer prize winning material. It's just something fun to discuss in a quiet part of the season.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I hope Selby gets it

I hope somebody quite far down the rankings gets it.

Then if they don't ever do anything else in their career, they'll have that small piece of history to their name.

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

somethings are more pointless than others and writing a article based on calling a 147th of 147 a landmark cant be more pointless.

Posting 50000 times on an Internet forum is pointless

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

Then if they don't ever do anything else in their career, they'll have that small piece of history to their name.

bucking Hell at what point has this become a bucking achievemant in Snooker?

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:What an amazing achievement this will be for somebody. For me it is up there with Robertson's 100 centuries and Hendry's seven Crucible titles.

Absolutely. This supremely talented player will go down in the annals of time. 7 world titles? Pah. This is the true test.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Nobody is claiming it's the most important achievement in the history of the sport.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Nobody is claiming it's the most important achievement in the history of the sport.

I am

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

but its not even a milestone id prefer to be the guy who makes 150 rather than 147

Postby Andy Spark

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Unfortunately such things evolved to become achievements when Robertson said he wanted one hundred 100 breaks (in a season) and Ronnie followed suit by declaring that he wanted one thousand 100 breaks (in a career). One hundred and forty-seven 147 breaks fits neatly into this whole semi-autistic way of measuring achievement.