Post a reply

Re: Should we abolish player's wearing wasictoasts and trous

Postby SnookerEd25

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:No. There is nothing worse then wataching two scruffy buggars playing snooker like at a club

Cancer is worse.

Must be second then

Being boiled in hot oil is worse.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerEd25 wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:No. There is nothing worse then wataching two scruffy buggars playing snooker like at a club

Cancer is worse.

Must be second then

worse than cancer, or worse than two scruffy buggers playing snooker like at a club?

Postby SnookerEd25

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Cancer is worse.

Must be second then

worse than cancer, or worse than two scruffy buggers playing snooker like at a club?

The latter.

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Cancer is worse.

Must be second then

Unless you are a potato. Then it's really good.

Postby shanew48

I hope the tour will go the way of virgin Atlantic and allow men to wear skirts if they so wish, well I guess they then would then be maybe non binary? Who knows, a lot of these issues are quite nuanced but if any player has a cracking pair of legs and wants to show the world then I’m all for it, doubt it will improve their cue ball control or safety success but it’s just whatever makes you feel the most comfortable to perform at your best at the end of the day! A transsexual stepping out at the crucible one day? We hope so!