Post a reply

Publishing snooker statistics

Postby mick745

A plea to World Snooker. As you have now started publishing Average Shot Times taken from your computerised scoring system please could you now start publishing frame times taken from your computerised scoring system. Many thanks

Re: Publishing snooker statistics

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Average toilet break time per session

Robbo and Ebdon would lead that particular stat.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I'd like to see a stat on how many kicks players get, percentage wise.

I think it would show that certain players get a lot more kicks than others and it probably has to do with the way they strike the ball. I think Ronnie doesn't get a lot of kicks. Probably the least of all. But he almost never acknowledges kicks (unlike other players who act like it's the end of the world everytime it happens) so maybe that's why it seems like he doesn't get so many. Or maybe he just has a better cue action.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:I'd like to see a stat on how many kicks players get, percentage wise.

I think it would show that certain players get a lot more kicks than others and it probably has to do with the way they strike the ball. I think Ronnie doesn't get a lot of kicks. Probably the least of all. But he almost never acknowledges kicks (unlike other players who act like it's the end of the world everytime it happens) so maybe that's why it seems like he doesn't get so many. Or maybe he just has a better cue action.

I'd guess Judd and MJW would be up there.