Post a reply

Re: Romania Masters Final !!!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:So annoying you can’t hear the ref. Or the applause.

On the YT stream you can.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ryan looked incredulous after missing that pink, like he'd just had his pockets picked which, considering where they are, might not be too far from the truth.

Postby SteveJJ

You've got to hand it to Day,

he's been known as the best player not to win a ranker for years.

Wins that.
Wins another

People then say he hasn't won a multi session final and now he's done that too. I guess the next step is to win a multi session ranking final.

Must be up there in terms of player of the season (behind Ronnie and MJW)

Postby Dan-cat

SteveJJ wrote:You've got to hand it to Day,

Wins that.
Wins another

People then say he hasn't won a multi session final and now he's done that too. I guess the next step is to win a multi session ranking final.

Defo. What a story. In fact, what a season of brilliant storylines and performances.

Postby Andre147

Wins that.
Wins another

Couldn't put it better myself!

Happy for Day, and yes next step is to win a multi-session ranker, and the way he's been playing he has every chance of it.

Like you say, only Ronnie has won more titles this season with 4, so Day with 3 and MJW with 3 are the players of the season thus far.

Postby Andre147

And over the years he also has been known to bottle many many matches at the decisive moments but at least this season he forgot how to do that lol... he even won 3 deciders in a row at the UK Champs.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:

Wins that.
Wins another

Couldn't put it better myself!

Happy for Day, and yes next step is to win a multi-session ranker, and the way he's been playing he has every chance of it.

Like you say, only Ronnie has won more titles this season with 4, so Day with 3 and MJW with 3 are the players of the season thus far.

There's only one multi-session ranker on the calendar and that's the World Championship. I dont see Day ever winning that.