Post a reply

Re: Romania Masters Semi Finals !!!

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:See Day won 5-0, making breaks of 91, 120 and 87 in the last 3 frames :hatoff:

And yes, and Dan, myself and SF have mentioned, it's a lot different winning this than winning 2 tournaments PTC style.

Yes this still wont be a full ranking event with a Best of 17 or above Final, but winning this one is a tremendous milestone for him. Hope he does it.

He’s on fiyaaahhhh! C’mon Day you big burly b*stard

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

"The new Mrs Day said: 'Some people like to keep family at arm's length, but we're all very close - obviously. 'Poor Ryan got a bit of stick from the lads at first, but he can cope with it. 'I know some will see it as a source of amusement that he's married his auntie, as it were. But I can see the funny side. 'When he went on his stag weekend to Malaga the guys all wore T-shirts printed with a saucy slogan about us. 'What can you do but laugh? We're all used to it now and we have a fantastic family life together.'

Postby Holden Chinaski

She's not really his aunt. They are not blood related at all. She's the sister of his stepmother, and she's only 4 years older than him. It sounds a bit strange, but there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:She's not really his aunt. They are not blood related at all. She's the sister of his stepmother, and she's only 4 years older than him. It sounds a bit strange, but there's nothing wrong with it at all.

+1

Numpties

Postby Pink Ball

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:She's not really his aunt. They are not blood related at all. She's the sister of his stepmother, and she's only 4 years older than him. It sounds a bit strange, but there's nothing wrong with it at all.

+1

Numpties

I knew all this, but I refuse to let the truth get in the way of making fun of people. Call me horrible, but I just can't resist an easy target.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Who gives a buck what Day has won and hasn't won. He's married to his aunt and is more successful than all of us.

You assume none of us are married to our aunts?

Well, are you?

Divorced now.