Post a reply

Re: Romania Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Belgian beer is the best in the world IMO. Food is amazing too

Thanks. I don't make the beer or the food, but I'll take credit.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Belgian beer is the best in the world IMO. Food is amazing too

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Went to a restaurant in Antwerp where the beer menu was double the size of the food menu.

Yeah we have places like that in Belgium.There's a pub here in Ghent that has over 200 different kinds of beer.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Went to a restaurant in Antwerp where the beer menu was double the size of the food menu.

Yeah we have places like that in Belgium.There's a pub here in Ghent that has over 200 different kinds of beer.

Had a great time in Ghent a couple of summers ago. We'd cycled over and there was a city festival of some sort on with great street food.

Postby eraserhead

Decided to check how many deciders Robbo had played his season, as whenever I see him he always seems to be in one.

This is his fifteenth won 7

Some others
Ronnie played 7 won 6
Ding played 4 won 2
Selby played 16 won 9
Higgins played 7 won 6
Williams played 10 won 7
Smurph played 12 won 8

#facts

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Had a great time in Ghent a couple of summers ago. We'd cycled over and there was a city festival of some sort on with great street food.

Yeah there's a big city festival here every year. Lasts ten days. It's crazy.

Postby eraserhead

Deewee wrote:Amazing luck for Neil, flukes the green and avoids the in off by a millimeter

Luck has run out now.

Postby eraserhead

Dan-cat wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Bingham bunked the clearance.

Bungke

I spelt Bungke wrong. <doh>

Postby Gridlock

sSnookerFan wrote:My mum brought me some cans of beer back from France. One has an aroma of malt whisky, apparently.

Will mum send me some? :-)

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Makes me laugh that people say French cuisine is the best in the world. Belgian is better.

Portuguese is even better! <ok>