Post a reply

Re: Romania Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Andre147

It's very strange that a ranking tournament then turns to be a non-ranking one. Usually it's the other way around.

Postby Cloud Strife

boris_the_butcher wrote:belgium does nothing better then the french, except bureaucracy.

France does immigration better than Belgium. Close call though. <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:belgium does nothing better then the french, except bureaucracy.

I don't know man. France has some screwed up ghetto's. A lot of trouble makers from France come to Belgium and Holland to act like hooligans.

Postby Holden Chinaski

We have better beer and better music. The food is great in both countries.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I don't know man. France has some screwed up ghetto's. A lot of trouble makers from France come to Belgium and Holland to act like hooligans.

That's what I meant by France doing immigration better than Belgium. Especially of the African variety.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:British food might be the worst food in the world. I've never heard anyone say they liked the food over there.

Well they are stupid. Food here is fabulous.

Only people from Britain think that. Belgian food, french food, Italian food, Spanish food... That's good food. British food is next to American fast food. Sorry.

I don't like Belgium very much, I hate a lot about Belgium. But the food and beer is just the best in the world.

Postby Andre147

Maguire the exception, the favourites (at least on paper) all lost today: Selby to Liang, Robbo to Bingham and MJW to Carter.

Not too bothered about this tournament and even more because there's very little ways to watch, but hope Luca wins it.

Postby TheSaviour

And so did Stuart Binghamextendedhis h2h lead over Robbo-san even further. 10-4 now and counting.

Don´t know how otherwise to judge the value of this tournament. Obviously they all are there for to gain some pocket money. But as a spectator wise it seems really dull and uninteresting. Higgins vs McGill is a tasty match-up, I do admit that. Probably just the wrong tournament. Not so sure at all if they can get the feel they are working when playing a rubbish like this.

I see it now we only have the China Open and then it is Sheffield time. Hopefully Shaun will be perfectly fit to play in China. He could lighten up things a bit. Even further, tbh. Overally the game is moving into the right direction without any serious or harmfull flaws.

What have Romania ever done to earn a licence to arrange something like this?

Barry Hearn seems to be losing it. Or..

I don´t know if anyone others are having the same symptons; all the mental suffering is completely gone and that´s only a physical struggles now <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> .. But isn´t that´s quite exactly what the likes of Snookerfan and I have for years trying to make happen?? And who knows, perhaps Barry Hearn also. It is a done deal now, and don´t be afraid of that.

I am feeling that some players have only a few days left to prove that they also can shoot those sky-rockets. And better than Ronnie. That´s a fair deal. If they are as good as they are claiming to be, they can easily do that. Even when I know how difficult it is. But if they fail, we really need to wait until it is China Open. There everyone will have an equal chance. Not that they would be able to make it but at least it is there. I am thinking Judd Trump is a Craig Steadman now, no matter how bizarre claim that is.

Many different trains, as per usual. So nothing new under the sun. And that´s the way I like it, even when I obviously do hope the game will move on. But overally the people are so fumi..... arrogant that it is better that there isn´t any consensus. It would just mentally kill you if that would be the case. Now it is perfectly fine. Overally, I mean.

Postby Holden Chinaski

TheSaviour wrote: But isn´t that´s quite exactly what the likes of Snookerfan and I have for years trying to make happen??.

Saviour is friends with Snookerfan! :shock:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Sausage for breakfast? Fish and chips? Kidney pie? :sad: That's not good food. Not good at all.

Nothing wrong with a fry-up for breakfirst, sir.

Well, except for the health risk of keep eating them, of course....

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:Maguire the exception, the favourites (at least on paper) all lost today: Selby to Liang, Robbo to Bingham and MJW to Carter.

Not too bothered about this tournament and even more because there's very little ways to watch, but hope Luca wins it.

Aye,i have to say,i canny be bovered with this tourney neither,thats mainly cause it aint a Ranking one,i can,t be fussed watchin any Non-Ranking tourneys,bar the Masters.

I wonder if Selbs was bovered,he lost yet again,could,nt even get past the 1st round,what a slump he,s been havin of late,maybe secretly savin all his energy for the worlds. :chin: :-D

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Flying to Romania and losing in the first round - that must be annoying yes HF.

Could be worst... losing first round in China!