Post a reply

Will Ronnie win the Worlds this year?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 24

Re: Will Ronnie win the World Championship this year?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:Whether your Black, White, Asian, Scottish, Welsh or English Racism is Racism and will not be tolerated here on Snooker Island i do know some people are more sensitive than others to it however that does not make it right.

I Think Lucky has put out a warning so ANY more of that rubbish and i will be taking direct action without a further warning.

<ok>

Postby TheSaviour

If there would be actually working formula to figure this one out, the world would be saved. If there actually would be a working formula of where all the adult people of the world could leave their (mostly hidden) agressions, the world would be just fine. They would leave their agressions on there, and the love ones back at the home would receive anything at all but just a pure love.

But the effort the to create such a formula is a pure brilliance and I personally 100% do support it.

If they keeps coming you on the streets and leave all their agressions there, the loved ones back at the home will receive anything at all but just a love.

You figure how they will feel the next day back on the streets.

When really struggling, count a frequencies. When it hits you, count when it strikes back. When they will just need to make it up to you. Count the frequencies, and you´re already there possessing a basic street wisdom.

The problem we have very much regards that the so called finest part of the population tends to very much hidden the agressions they are possessing. But they are NOT ruling the world. They only try to do of what the most clever part of the population tolds they should try to do.

So you figure.

If it works or not.

If there´s still to room to count the frequencies or not.

A

It is a chaos. Ronnie´s not wrong at all. Or not a dumb or a simple person at all. He´s just trying to............

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:If there would be actually working formula to figure this one out, the world would be saved. If there actually would be a working formula of where all the adult people of the world could leave their (mostly hidden) agressions, the world would be just fine. They would leave their agressions on there, and the love ones back at the home would receive anything at all but just a pure love.

But the effort the to create such a formula is a pure brilliance and I personally 100% do support it.

If they keeps coming you on the streets and leave all their agressions there, the loved ones back at the home will receive anything at all but just a love.

You figure how they will feel the next day back on the streets.

When really struggling, count a frequencies. When it hits you, count when it strikes back. When they will just need to make it up to you. Count the frequencies, and you´re already there possessing a basic street wisdom.

The problem we have very much regards that the so called finest part of the population tends to very much hidden the agressions they are possessing. But they are NOT ruling the world. They only try to do of what the most clever part of the population tolds they should try to do.

So you figure.

If it works or not.

If there´s still to room to count the frequencies or not.

A

It is a chaos. Ronnie´s not wrong at all. Or not a dumb or a simple person at all. He´s just trying to............

Dude, Will Ronnie win the World Championship this year? It's a yes or no question.

Postby Andre147

I decided to stop sitting on the fence and voted yes. Maybe this is heart talking more than brain, but nevertheless thats my vote.

Just one small note... if Ding Junhui, winner of 13 ranking titles at the age of 30, with all of China behind him, is mentally weak, than I'm afraid some people are clueless about how hard the game really is.

Even if Ding doesnt win the Worlds, that doesnt change the fact he will go down as one of the best ever, easily Top 10.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Good post Andre. People who say Ding is mentally weak are silly. All players suffer mental weakness at times but I repeat - no top pro is mentally weak.

I wouldn't say Ding is mentally weak, but I would say he's had various crisis of confidence in his career. I don't believe that's the same thing.

Example. After Ronnie beat Ding in that Masters final, Ding began struggling at Wembley. Last tournament it was held there, Ding overcame that and won the tournament. He has beaten Ronnie at The Crucible since.

Other hurdles include playing in China. In the season he won five ranking events, four of them were in China. That mental block no longer exists.

He used to struggle in Sheffield, but in the last two seasons has got to the final and a semi-final. Unless you count his struggling at the Ally Pally, which isn't that important, it's the last thing he needs to overcome in his career.

People are confusing what happens. Yes he's had struggles with confidence, but he's overcome most of them. If anything, that's the opposite of mentally weak.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: SF is the most supportive fan Ronnie has.

Even when I'm talking about Ding?

Especially when you're talking about Ding.

Postby TheSaviour

Stuart Bingham has been looking ominiously strong. Regarding the World Title, again. He has found the ultimate precision how to position the cue ball, and that´s rock solid also. I must admit he something else than just a black or dark horse regarding the Worlds. He really hasn´t been that much good anywhere in the past, no matter how good at spells he has been..

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Stuart Bingham has been looking ominiously strong. Regarding the World Title, again. He has found the ultimate precision how to position the cue ball, and that´s rock solid also. I must admit he something else than just a black or dark horse regarding the Worlds. He really hasn´t been that much good anywhere in the past, no matter how good at spells he has been..

Cao thinks otherwise.

Postby Andy Spark

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:A firm yes.

This is his time now.

<ok>

I don't think he will win. There are probably too many "ifs". If he turns up, if he has the motivation, if he really believes he should/can win, if he has the stamina, if he can win after five years of not winning, if he bucks the trend of winning one "triple crown" a season...lots of reasons to suggest he won't win.

Postby vodkadiet

Is he even playing? He said after losing in The Masters he was going to be recording a film or something or another.

I mean he rarely plays at The Crucible after all.