Post a reply

Re: New Tournament

Postby TheSaviour

Glad to hear it. (Still).

I hope it will be in Mozambique. There´s only a two countries left where would I love to go and those countries are Mozambique and Malta. Might be, a week from here and I will be banging a neg..

Joe Perry and Stuart Bingham got suspensions on betting the snooker matches. But funnily enough their win to lose - ratios were far from the convincing.. :lol: :lol: :lol: But it is always a good sign when someone is trying to reason it out what are the CURRENT relative strengths. That is a sign of trying to think it from the many angles.

I don´t know what exactly went wrong then. Barry already was going strong and now it´s all miserable and very poor once again. If a person, let´s say Barry, is trying to "create" things and he comes up with something that´s already there then that´s always going to be the problem to many people. Because the troubles are already there and has been witnessed. Isn´t this something rather usual which could be coming out? He should try to figure something completely new. If something is missing, a some parts of the puzzle are missing, it only can be thought and played via those puzzles what are there and presence.

Can only look forward until William Lemons starts to dominate the game.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Is this a replacement for the Shoot Out? Hearn has talked before about having a Top 8 version of the WGP/Players Championship.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Is this a replacement for the Shoot Out? Hearn has talked before about having a Top 8 version of the WGP/Players Championship.

I don't know but I have heard that the Shoot Out might be dropped from people on here.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Is this a replacement for the Shoot Out? Hearn has talked before about having a Top 8 version of the WGP/Players Championship.

I don't know but I have heard that the Shoot Out might be dropped from people on here.

I think that's just unconfirmed rumours at this point.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I think that's just unconfirmed rumours at this point.

<ok>