Post a reply

Re: Shootout 2018

Postby kolompar

Akbar deserved a win too though he got a bit carried away there.

Postby Deewee

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Cheers Deewee. How do they normally select the extra 16?

This season at least the four WSF Championship semifinalists, the women's champion, EBSA U18, U21 and Men's, World Seniors champion. So that's nine. The home nations NGB's have usually given out wildcards as well and the best amateur performers in Paul Hunter Classic and Gibraltar Open have gotten them as well before.

Postby Alex0paul

Admiral Akbar

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Deewee wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Cheers Deewee. How do they normally select the extra 16?

This season at least the four WSF Championship semifinalists, the women's champion, EBSA U18, U21 and Men's, World Seniors champion. So that's nine. The home nations NGB's have usually given out wildcards as well and the best amateur performers in Paul Hunter Classic and Gibraltar Open have gotten them as well before.

Thank you Deewee

Postby TheSaviour

And my understanding was there were not supposed be any looks while Jimmy was playing.

And my understanding was they were not supposed to be unhappy or unsatisfied with the way Jimmy played. Or Mark Williams was supposed not to have any second-thoughts.

I suppose Jimmy still half-beliefs he can go all the way.

It is like an orienteering ne..... sorry, a black person. That miracle is yet to be seen.

Seems that once again "it is yet to arrived" but "about to arrive any time relatively soon". Which have caused a typical irritation.

Many of those jouyrneymen are just such a disgraces. Sporting a huge bellies and losing their hair seems to be only thing they are doing right. I used to remember the times when for example Hammad Miah used to have some balls. And a grip.

Just pathetic so far. Just purely pathetic. Knocking a few balls in on a practice room doesn´t cause anyone to be a good player. And that would be able to withstood the venue, audience and a television - pressures. Only God knows how they figure they would supposed to be playing their roles. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:It is like an orienteering ne..... sorry, a black person. That miracle is yet to be seen.

Bit racist.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:On there it says Keogan beat Williams.
On World Snooker it says different
:shrug:

Do they both get ranking points?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Willo still on course for his third ranker in one season! amazing!!!

Why? When's he playing in one?

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Willo still on course for his third ranker in one season! amazing!!!

Why? When's he playing in one?

In future years the Shootout will be seen as important a ranker as the Worlds and UK.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:In future years the Shootout will be seen as important a ranker as the Worlds and UK.

I disagree.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I like the ref :evilgrin:

Who is it?

I think it was Desislava Bozhilova.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I like the ref :evilgrin:

Who is it?

I think it was Desislava Bozhilova.

The blonde one? Looks quite young?

I quite like that redheaded one, who wears the short skirts.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:It was Desislava just without her glasses.

I think she looks better without them.

Postby kolompar

Agree.
What about Maike Kesseler? I think she's your type, looks like a strict teacher. Looked funny running around the table to respot the balls.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:Agree.
What about Maike Kesseler? I think she's your type, looks like a strict teacher. Looked funny running around the table to respot the balls.

More of a brunette man.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:This is the greatest tournament.

The greatest tournament happening this week?

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:This is the greatest tournament.

The greatest tournament happening this week?

Got it in one. Live for the moment. Yesterdays in the past. Who knows what will happen in the future. So for today, this is the best on offer.

Postby Lucky

Tbf when you switch it on you know exactly which tournament it is within seconds. Not always the case with the copy and paste tournaments week in week out.

Postby Alex0paul

Lucky wrote:Tbf when you switch it on you know exactly which tournament it is within seconds. Not always the case with the copy and paste tournaments week in week out.

Agreed. There's something really intriguing about it and the scramble for points for the lower ranked players