Post a reply

Re: The Championship League starts today

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:Luca needs to improve his cue ball control massively. He already has a good safety game and breakbuiliding.

If he does that, he'll be a regular winner.

His shot selection loses him frames as well lots of times.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Luca needs to improve his cue ball control massively. He already has a good safety game and breakbuiliding.

If he does that, he'll be a regular winner.

Aye, Luca has a cracking safety game.

Postby kolompar

SnookerFan wrote:Trump is Higgins' lovely lady.

He really is though rofl Lost the final from 2-1 up, 52-0 up in the fourth frame. Also lost their group match.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Trump is Higgins' lovely lady.

He really is though rofl Lost the final from 2-1 up, 52-0 up in the fourth frame. Also lost their group match.

Did he? rofl

Postby TheRocket

I've lost count of all the matches Trump now lost against Higgins from winning positions. It began with the World Championship 2011 and it still keeps going.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I've lost count of all the matches Trump now lost against Higgins from winning positions. It began with the World Championship 2011 and it still keeps going.

Yes quite right, and if I'm not mistaken Trump has never won a match above 9 frames against him, which is just ridiculous.

And even though this is only the CL, that streak of losing so often keeps going.

Trump is almost to Higgins what Carter is to Ronnie.

Postby TheSaviour

Dominic Dale played some decent and an idea-rich stuff. Not that much shocking that John Higgins got better of all the else, partiularly twice against Judd. And Brecel showed a bit of how loose hands and the strokes he is having. We knew that already but still nice to watch something like that to happen.

But the finals are now on.

So I decided still to give this forum a go, after already almost giving it up. Not that there would be anything wrong with the people posting on here or that I wouldn´t wan´t or wouldn´t have time to post. I was just feared my messages were wrongly read and judged. To put it quite mildly. I do know the variations there are, AND that all the players are always giving their best shot. With a very little exceptions.

Anyway, I must mention I didn´t follow the ladies WC. I know the results and checked it a wee bit from the Youtube. But I don´t follow it cause the standards Ng and Maria Catalano are producing are rubbish. Reanne still capable to play some decent to excellent snooker but at the moment she seems to be struggling a bit. I follow 50-50 mens and womens sport, overally. Some sports are the ones were the ladies do produce more interesting and better standards but the snooker is not of those sports.

So nothing new under the sun. Still awaiting if those far-easterns starts to make some sense.. rofl Well they are decent people but something wrong with the system.

Sorry that you lost the war, Judd. Or has it just been a one battle?

Generally, the whole bunch playing the finals now are some strange people where no reference to the countires they hail from. Some strange depth regarding their SYSTEMATIC thinking they are having. But a very, very good overall standards all the way. And realistically anyone can win this, as an any tournament.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 29 Mar 2018, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Deewee

boris_the_butcher wrote:I wonder why top players complain about having to chase ranking points yet enter this nonsense for a £10k top prize, chump change.

A few days, paid match practice, no pressure, quick matches, Champion of Champions place. Plenty of reasons