Post a reply

Re: Snooker Legends Redhill official thread

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

stephen hendry‏Verified @SHendry775
Fantastic day at the Harlequin Redhill today if you love your Snooker,me,jimmy,ken,Tony and JP all playing #ukseniors @Snookerlegends

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:No idea. Got my tickets. Sitting in a quite pretentious pub. They had a go at me for taking a pint onto the second floor.

Second floor is for people with food only.

Just an update on this story. On the way back to Redhill station last night, I saw Jonathan Bagley, and his wife/girlfriend/female companion for the evening trying to get into this pub.

The barmaid was stood on the door, and was asking him a few questions. But she did in the end let him in.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Good evening, in my opinion. :hatoff:

That's your review? Who won?

Sorry.

Stephen Hendry won 3-0 over Tony Knowles. He didn't play great, but Knowles was clearly a lot further away from being match sharp. It was never in any doubt who was going to win. Patricia Murphy ballsed up flipping the coin at the start, by dropping it on the floor, and then scrambling to find it. rofl I'm not sure I like her with brown hair. I liked her before with her black, with white dyed streak. It made her look like a sexy little badger.

I saw J. Bags in the Whetherspoons pre-match. (I had moved on for a second pint in a pub where I didn't have to worry about sitting in the wrong place.) He was walking around in a waistcoat, and a snooker cue, but I didn't recognise him. That's really what Snooker Legends are all about. He had a fairly attractive middle-aged woman with him, in boob tube and short skirt. I assume it was his partner. They were both trying to get into the other pub later in the night.

Anyway, first two frames, J. Bags played brilliantly. Didn't miss a ball. Parrott sat there looking despondent. In the third frame, John Parrott got on the black and was playing for a 147, but broke down on 48. Eventually Bagley took the win 3-0, and did a fist pump. Tomorrow he plays Jimmy. The other match is Ken-Do vs Hendry.

We did think of calling in sick, and going to this instead of work. Which, of course, we didn't. Though there is some talk I might be dragged back to Redhill this evening for the final. But we'll see how that goes.

Good night.

Oh, and yes. There was a line for the men's room. Which the female in the group took great pleasure at pointing out. At least at the Ally Pally, Sundaygirl tried to hide her smug expression at the extensive male queue. (A little bit.)

Errr, yeah. End of review.