Post a reply

I'm gonna call it now

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie will win more tournaments this year.

One of which will be The Masters.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby vodkadiet

Snookerfan

Thanks for clearing that up. I was concerned for a minute that he may not win another match this season.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 23 Oct 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:Snookerfan

Thanks for clearing that up. I was concerned for a minute that he may not win another match this season.


People on this site act like he won't.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:Snookerfan

Thanks for clearing that up. I was concerned for a minute that he may not win another match this season.


He is going to win The Masters this season.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Snookerfan

Thanks for clearing that up. I was concerned for a minute that he may not win another match this season.


He is going to win The Masters this season.


Cheered on by his thuggish fans...

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby The_Abbott

I don't agree. I think Ronnie will end up out of the Top 64 this season and be replaced by that woman that took his last shot of his break in the English Open. I'm calling that now.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:I don't agree. I think Ronnie will end up out of the Top 64 this season and be replaced by that woman that took his last shot of his break in the English Open. I'm calling that now.


rofl

Pity they don't still do Wildcards at the Masters.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby Johnny Bravo

SF, I'd rather see him winning another UK.
Just as prestigious, counts as a ranker and it will earn him a better spot in the rankings.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:SF, I'd rather see him winning another UK.
Just as prestigious, counts as a ranker and it will earn him a better spot in the rankings.


I'd much rather he won another UK and equal Davis (surpassing Hendry who's on 5) than another Masters.

For me he could be done with winning Masters titles. He already holds the record, and I can't see anyone getting close to that atm.

Plus like you say counts as a ranker. So yes, another UK Title would be just perfect, ideally 2, but 1 more would be great.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby SnookerFan

I'd say a Masters was more likely. Shorter tournament. Less hanging around at the venue. It's the sort of tournament he likes. The UK, too many numpties, further from where he lives. Smaller crowds early on.

He's more motivated in The Masters, that's why he's won more.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him really go for it in Northern Ireland now he's #onforamillion too.

For Ronnie motivation is what's key. Again, it's not a coincidence that he won a ranking event just after Higgins broke his record.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 26 Oct 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Re: I'm gonna call it now

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I'd say a Masters was more likely. Shorter tournament. Less hanging around at the venue. It's the sort of tournament he likes. The UK, too mamu numpties, further from where he lives. Smaller crowds early on.

He's more motivated in The Masters, that's why he's won more.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him really go for it in Northern Ireland now he's #onforamillion too.

For Ronnie motivation is what's key. Again, it's not a coincidence that he won a ranking event just after Higgins broke his record.


Masters is more likely without a doubt.

But that doesnt mean we as fans would want him to win the Masters more.

Because I would choose another UK Title all day long.