Post a reply

Re: Is Ronnie's decline complete?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:Can you imagine the pressure on the final couple of frames to get there in the last one? if he'd already won the three?

It will create a great buzz if he can win the second one

Postby SnookerFan

LeonD123 wrote:Decline. Some people used the same word to describe Federer a few years ago.

Federer has never been any good at snooker, though. :shrug:

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Can you imagine the pressure on the final couple of frames to get there in the last one? if he'd already won the three?

It will create a great buzz if he can win the second one

I think he can win the NI Open but it will massively depend on how he fares at the CoC and especially Shanghai Masters...

The NI Open starts just 2 days after Shanghai, if Ronnie gets a good run in China (which is I must say unlikely) then he would be tired for the NI Open and probably lose early.

His best chance to win the 2nd Home Nations is not to get too tired after the CoC and Shanghai.

Postby TheSaviour

That´s Ronnie. Bowing immediately out 1-6 against Yan. After that show in Barnsley.

The game is pretty boring right now. About Ricky Walden. He could start to play really well from now, the tournament in, the tournament out. For the next 15 years. I don´t believe Ronnie can do it ever again. And I have read that Mark Selby in China has been somehow unplayable once again.

I can´t see how Ronnie could dominate the game ever again. Perhaps he should start to play the pool billiards more again. He would be a huge star in America.

Mark Allen is an another monster player. As well as John Higgins, still. Perhaps Reanne Evans is just slightly lonely. And I can´t see that´s something which would change. Perhaps she would require a gipsy girlfriend rofl rofl . What are you doing? Nothing. How about you then? The things are starting to get flushed down the toilet.