Post a reply

Re: Will Mark Allen win another ranker?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Allen theoretically has an easy opener.
This could end his 25 month drought?
This would be some way to do it

Can't see it. Don't think he has the physical or mental prowess to be the last man standing in Sheffields baize battle royal.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Allen theoretically has an easy opener.
This could end his 25 month drought?
This would be some way to do it

You have to win more than just the opener.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I don't think he will ever win the worlds, but will he ever win another ranker?

The law of averages dictates he will have a good chance. How many annual rankers are there now? Plenty of chances and all it takes is to get on a wee run of good form in one of the many shorter frame set ups and he'll reach a final or three. After that he's as good a chance as any opponent. I would say yes, he will win another ranker.

Postby GJ

If they add a years supply of potato bread to the prize fund for any ranker I would make Allen Hot fav to win it

<ok>

Postby TheSaviour

He´s a defending Masters champion. Says it all. It´s all about the question that if he´s tough enough.

It´s like GINA. Or Rebekka. You can still come to sit at the top of my face and then SLURPS SLURPS :clap: rofl rofl .

It´s like the people who are having a tattoo or a few. No matter how you think it, those are all about indicating that you are tough. That´s the history of those. But on these days there are countless of methods to exercise and shape your body. The problem with those tattoos are that basically all of those are an instant eye-catchers. There are some well-known training and shaping methods. But then there also are some unknown methods. I should had probably mentioned earlier about some methods, before all this started. But then, nowhere reads that I should always come and to rescue the world.

Most of those tattoo-artists seems to be some half-witted "artistic" short Vietnamese.

Wouldn´t it be nicer to show your incredible trained and shaped body instead of showing those piece of an arts? Just a thought. Since now I thought would be a time to discuss about the toughness. So all in, please. At least I gave it a bit of a go. Well I respectsthe toughness of those people having the tattoos because I also am tough and resilient regarding or with my job.

Delighted that Robert Milkins got better of Lilley. Had some trust on Robert and it paid off.

You know, I follow all kind of a sports. Really just all kinds. And I participate a LOT. That´s what the most of the people don´t know about me. At times I do get phoned that hey, there´s a tip to you. My first reaction and thought always is that is that an "Italian" tip. The way Italy or FC Inter can play the game, the way they shut down their opponent, 8/10. That´s decent enough to me and can take an advantage of it. Usually the tip is that much good, not on each time. If it is I start to salute him. Why not, great depth also. BUT the really big lads also knows the correct scoreline more often than not. Now that´s the way to play the game! Intriguing, and no-one is capable to deny that. But no false playing talking about just footies and picking just a one out of the countless. There´s where that value actually lies and are. And if that´s an Italian, we can always arrange some money. That´s never a problem.

Didn´t knew Robert was going to need to battle back from 3-4 down.

Mark Allen somehow reminds me of Michael Phelps. So who there would be spanking the Russians if not him? Who else then? Scores of people just forgetting that fact and getting bored, while it supposed to be opposite.
Last edited by TheSaviour on 07 Aug 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dan-cat

TheSaviour wrote:
Its like the people who are having a tattoo or a few. No matter how you think it, those are all about indicating that you are tough.

I've got two tattoos and they didn't hurt much. I was waiting for it to be much worse. It does depend where they are though of course.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:
Its like the people who are having a tattoo or a few. No matter how you think it, those are all about indicating that you are tough.

I've got two tattoos and they didn't hurt much. I was waiting for it to be much worse. It does depend where they are though of course.

I wouldn't want to get one on my idiot.

Postby kolompar

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:It´s like GINA. Or Rebekka. You can still come to sit at the top of my face and then SLURPS SLURPS :clap: rofl rofl .

Sounds like that Lou Bega song

That's one of the all-time best Saviour posts.

Postby TheRocket

Badsnookerplayer wrote:March 2016 was the last ranking title that Allen won.

Well he won the Masters 8 months ago. Thats virtually more worth than winning any ranker (apart from the World obviously).

Postby The_Abbott

In these best of 7 world, I think its hard for any player to have consistency - even Selby.

I think he will win one of these best of 7's one day I'm sure of that. Anyone can win a t9ournament these days - except Jimmy White.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Now what happens?

Now we predict how long it takes him to win the next one.

Surely we start a new thread, asking IF he'll win another....

What happened to that Ricky Walden one.