Post a reply

Re: Oh Ronnie

Postby Cloud Strife

Isn't this an old article?

It talks about Ronnie trying to win his 7th Masters and becoming the most successful player in Masters history. Well, he's already done that.

Also some of the stuff with Hearn happened earlier this year.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:Isn't this an old article?

It talks about Ronnie trying to win his 7th Masters and becoming the most successful player in Masters history. Well, he's already done that.

Also some of the stuff with Hearn happened earlier this year.

My apologies - I just noticed the article on the website

Postby TheSaviour

A modern scientific investigations tells us that an average human do get a 70 000 thought and a feel per day. A 70 000! And I do question a bit that why on earth during that 2 or 3 hours of snooker someone like Stuart Bingham just can´t get figure out any a more intelligent way to play the game.

If and WHEN Stuart also do gets those 70 000 thoughts per day then why he isn´t making any sense.

Ronnie always makes a sense. Not a perfect sense, but he always does make a sense.

I would here like to chat a little bit about these politician situations also, if the moderation people don´t find that offensive or out of the topical. But you know. You know when the Catalanians does say that they are an indepandent state or a region now. For t... f.. s.. FFS. It is just a question of that how much strong the REGIONAL GOVERMENT is. You know. What did the damage to the British Imperium, for example, was that they gave too much power to the regional goverments. If a Newcastle and a Middlesbrough for example would say that nowadays we are an indenpendent state or a country, just like a Catalonia, and we will make this official. Well then it is a failure from the British Goverment. A failure of a giving too much power to the local goverments.

It is a same case with a Catalonia. Or a Scotland. Or a Flemish region.

Just allow them to have an indenpendent goverments and a power, and soon you will be in huge troubles. Soon they will tell you that now we are an indenpendent region and a country.

In order to "save the world" we really need to stop having the regional goverments having too much power.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:So just one massive super power ruling the world? Who? America? Ha ha.

Off-topic Saviour. Tsk tsk.

Superman?