Which would you find more entertaining?

A best of seven, that goes 4-3
100%
A best of nine, that goes 5-0
No votes

Total votes : 6

Which do you prefer?

Postby SnookerFan

So far this week, I have seen two matches in the World Open.

Ding winning 5-1 over Hammad Miah, and Ding winning 5-0 yesterday.

It's got me thinking, about how we are always slagging off endless best of sevens. So for no other reason than curiosity, I post this poll. Which of these two matches would you find the most entertaining? (Providing they were played to a high standard, and were contested by players that you liked etc.)

Re: Which do you prefer?

Postby TheSaviour

It has an all do with the style, mate.

Regardless if that´s the past, the present, or the the future. You can read it from the style, and only from the style.

I have been there to witness the last few days of some really great tournaments. If I would get a chance, I would with an axe with my own bare hands I would rip of a many things. But I am never going to get a chance like that.

You know.

The format has an absolutely nothing to do with ANY complete nobodys, no matter how much they would posses a natural talent or a promise, but is an ALL TO DO with the household names and the star players.

I respect someone like Ronnie O´Sullivan. I have known him a long, long time. If he, Ronnie, would play a match down at the club, I wouldn´t mind a thing of which format it would be. As long as it would be Ronnie there to play.

It is the style you can read it from. The way they are bringing it on. It doesn´t matter at all of which format it would be.

Postby Andre147

4-3 has more frames played, 2 more in fact, plus a decider is always good to watch.

If the poll had been a Best of 5 thaat goes 3-2 though, I would choose the Best of 9 option.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:It has an all do with the style, mate.

Regardless if that´s the past, the present, or the the future. You can read it from the style, and only from the style.

I have been there to witness the last few days of some really great tournaments. If I would get a chance, I would with an axe with my own bare hands I would rip of a many things. But I am never going to get a chance like that.

You know.

The format has an absolutely nothing to do with ANY complete nobodys, no matter how much they would posses a natural talent or a promise, but is an ALL TO DO with the household names and the star players.

I respect someone like Ronnie O´Sullivan. I have known him a long, long time. If he, Ronnie, would play a match down at the club, I wouldn´t mind a thing of which format it would be. As long as it would be Ronnie there to play.

It is the style you can read it from. The way they are bringing it on. It doesn´t matter at all of which format it would be.

What in the name of....?