Post a reply

Re: Unanswered points question.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:And what is the record? Is it Higgins?


Ronnie, in The Masters final.

Forget which one he said. I'm guessing the one that was 10-1.

Re: Unanswered points question.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
kolompar wrote:And what is the record? Is it Higgins?


Ronnie, in The Masters final.

Forget which one he said. I'm guessing the one that was 10-1.


Wrong

Was against Walden in the 2014 Masters Quarter Final. 556

Re: Unanswered points question.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:I thought Higgins or someone broke it recently. It's ok if it's Ronnie <ok>


Higgins had it at one point. As did Ding, I think. I couldn't remember, either. But they were talking about it on Eurosport last night, hence me asking.

That Ronnie mach vs Walden is the answer they gave also.

Re: Unanswered points question.

Postby Dan-cat

I watch that Ronnie vs Rickety Walden match every few months because I have a strange fetish that must be satiated.

I like watching Ricky Walden sat in a chair. I know, it's weird. Accept me for who I am.

Re: Unanswered points question.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I like watching Ricky Walden sat in a chair. I know, it's weird. Accept me for who I am.


How long did that match last? 75 minutes, if you include MSI?

I'd had lunch in the pub when that was on and it was on the big screen. I said; "Okay, one more pint, and I'll get home for the second frame."

They'd got to the mid-session before I'd finished my pint. <laugh>

Re: Unanswered points question.

Postby Dan-cat

I remember the Rickety Walden interview afterwards. He said 'I don't feel like I've been involved in a snooker match. I'm going to the pub now. '

Re: Unanswered points question.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I remember the Rickety Walden interview afterwards. He said 'I don't feel like I've been involved in a snooker match. I'm going to the pub now. '


I think I came back at the MSI, after my pub lunch and my pints, and I watched the last couple of frames sat on my bed and then fell asleep.

Next thing I remember it was about two hours later, and there was some cookery show on.