Post a reply

Re: Hong Kong Masters

Postby Cloud Strife

He just can't do it, can he?

Great chance for Higgins to clinch it.

Postby TheRocket

its over. Ronnie O'Sullivan has beaten John Higgins. Luckily Higgins choked that badly that even a bottling ROS couldn't lose the match.

Postby eraserhead

Just watched as much of the last frame as I could, not very clinical from either player but Ronnie takes the decider. :D

Shame there isn't a decent way to watch this are matches getting put on youtube? I'd like to give The Robbo - Selby one a watch.

Postby Forza_Bajen

Ronnie throwed away even the 6th frame. Then he came back strongly in the 7th frame. In the 8th frame it was close, he could have lost it a couple of times but won the frame. The same thing in the 9th but worse, John Higgins could have won that several of times and it had to be many misses from Higgins for Ronnie to win that in the end.

Both good things in the beginning and when he is in play and pot balls and lays snnokers. But many mistakes, thrown awayed frames, misses and risks to loose the game. Both some good and some worrying things about Ronnie today. Early in the season might be a reason of course.

Postby Forza_Bajen

SnookerFan wrote:Where are you lot watching this? Found a dodgy stream?

I watch on the chinese links in this thread on page 1.

Then Batmanstream have a link from a betting site that works mostly.

But it is lagging stuff and bad that this good players are not streamed better on Eurosport or common betting sites. Too far away and much work for few days i guess, in the beginning of the season.

Postby gcjdavid

A Chinese company has bought the licences for this stream, but the stream I am watching now is pirated. Then the licensing company found out and started to scold the streamer with words flashed across the screen.

Watch the action at v.zhibo.tv/9018

Postby Forza_Bajen

Ronnie79 wrote:Hi it says that link is an error also ?. Am I wrong thanks

Update the site until it works.

Postby Forza_Bajen

1-0 Ronnie!!!!!

He needed a couple of chances and misses from Trump. Bad positional play and then the miss from Trump on green ball in the end of the fram when he could have won it.

Postby Forza_Bajen

Ronnie79 wrote:Sorry does your feed keep freezing my feed freezes evert 30 seconds ?.

Some lags but i can see it good. I have a new computer. Cheap, but new.

Close your other windows. See it in firefox if you have.

Postby Forza_Bajen

2-0 Ronnie!!!!

He played well in the 2nd frame! Hope he win easy now and not do the same thing as yesterday and throw away four frames. Run over him Ronnie!!!!!