Post a reply

Re: Hong Kong Masters

Postby Forza_Bajen

Ronnie79 wrote:I'm using Firefox it freezes all the time ?. Do I need to do anything

Try to have it on full screen, see if it is better.

Postby Forza_Bajen

Very bad that the coverage is this bad when the biggest player meets in a tournament.

It was better some years ago.

Postby Forza_Bajen

3-0 Ronnie!!!! Trump had a grat start to 39-0, then tactical play and then Ronnie got a chance and scored up to 78 or something like that.

Come on Ronnie!!!!!

Postby Forza_Bajen

Ronnie79 wrote:It your feed freezing

Right now they have some problems to solve, they show Bucharest Open some minutes right now, also Trump-Ronnie game.

Postby Cloud Strife

None of the links I have are working. After trying for about half an hour, I've given up.

Anyway, glad Ronnie is dusting up Trump, even if we can't actually see it.

Postby Ronnie79

Cloud Strife wrote:None of the links I have are working. After trying for about half an hour, I've given up.

Anyway, glad Ronnie is dusting up Trump, even if we can't actually see it.

It's heading for 3-3 ?

Postby eraserhead

Ronnie wins the decider after needing a snooker :happy:

Postby Forza_Bajen

Trump had enough to win. Ronnie needed a snooker and lay a pretty good one at the last red. Trump missed the red ball and it just went enough to be a free ball. Ronnie took the chance and then had just one hard ball left, the green against the wall. He potted it and then it was just easy balls left the last four from the brown ball.

Well done Ronnie!!! To win after needing a snooker!!!

Postby Forza_Bajen

Robertson-Ronnie tomorrow then. What do u all here on snookerisland-forum think about the final? Who will win?

Postby TheRocket

ROS played and scored a lot better than yesterday. I dont really care much about this tournament but still good to see him breaking that losing streak against Trump.

Postby eraserhead

Forza_Bajen wrote:Robertson-Ronnie tomorrow then. What do u all here on snookerisland-forum think about the final? Who will win?

Is it best of 19? Haven't seen Robbo this tournament but I think it's a good match up with neither playing at their best consistently. I think Ronnie will win but it will be very close throughout the match. Oh and lots of silly mistakes by both players.

Postby Forza_Bajen

Yes, Ronnie plays good snnoker when he is in among the balls and in a flow. Good starts both yesterday and today, but from 2-0 yesterday and 3-0 today to loose four frames in a row both days are not good. He misses too much. Both good positive things and bad worrying things.

Postby gcjdavid

eraserhead wrote:
Forza_Bajen wrote:Robertson-Ronnie tomorrow then. What do u all here on snookerisland-forum think about the final? Who will win?

Is it best of 19? Haven't seen Robbo this tournament but I think it's a good match up with neither playing at their best consistently. I think Ronnie will win but it will be very close throughout the match. Oh and lots of silly mistakes by both players.

Sadly it's only best of 11.

Those two silly mistakes in the middle of the last frame was quite intense, so Ronnie has to up his game for the final. But the century was quite sublime.

Postby Forza_Bajen

eraserhead wrote:

No, it is like today. 11 frames, first to 6, tomorrow.

Postby eraserhead

Best of 11 :td: Whoever wins it's a nice little confidence booster for the start of the season.

Postby Cloud Strife

Good to see people choking against Ronnie for a change rather than the other way around like usual.