Post a reply

Q SCHOOL

Postby Ronnie79

Hi how come no one on here bothers sith Q School events ?

Re: Q SCHOOL

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ronnie79 wrote:Hi how come no one on here bothers sith Q School events ?

It's remarkable isn't it! Call themselves snooker fans and nobody is even bothered to create a thread about Q school! Damned elitiists- the lot of them...etc. etc

In the meantime you could at least check out the thread called Q School 2017

Postby Ronnie79

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

It's remarkable isn't it! Call themselves snooker fans and nobody is even bothered to create a thread about Q school! Damned elitiists- the lot of them...etc. etc

Did I fu*king know did I see it ?.

Postby Dan-cat

Ronnie79 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Did I fu*king know did I see it ?.

How do you browse this site?

I find the best way is to click on 'active topics' which on a phone you get to by clicking on the search icon (the magnifying glass top right) and on a pc or mac on the almost top left of the main screen. Then you can see what people are chatting about and if there are any new posts in threads you are involved in. Took me a while to work that out

Postby Ronnie79

Just use a tablet dont look at active topics to be honest just have a quick browse

Postby Dan-cat

Ronnie79 wrote:Just use a tablet dont look at active topics to be honest just have a quick browse

It makes the site more useable. It took me a while to figure this out