1. Who has won the most World Titles?
2. Which player has administered the most session whitewashes at the Crucible? (6 frame session or more)
3. Who won the only LG Electronics Order of Merit title?
4. How many centuries did Stephen Hendry make at the 2002 World Championships?
5. Who was the last player to defend a World Ranking title?
6. Who is the only player to record a 147 break in the qualifiers for the World Championships?
7. Name the three players to have defeated Mark Selby at the Crucible?
8. Which country won the last Snooker World Cup?
9. Which World Championship had no players from the top 4 in the rankings in the semi finals?
10. In Dennis taylor's last professional frame, who knocked in a 147 against him?
11. What number did Snooker Loopy reach in the charts?
12. Who lost in a record four finals before clinching his first ranking tournament?
13. Which player has made over £1million in prize money and 150 centuries but has yet to win a ranking event?
14. Who is the only Crucible finalist never to have won a ranking title?
15. How many players have made at least 100 competitive centuries?
16. Which player has taken the least amount of matches to reach 100 professional centuries?
17. Which player has won a ranking semi final and final on the same day?
18. What happened for the one and only time in history during the quarter finals of the 1999 China International?
19. Where was Dave Harold ranked when he won the 1993 Asian Open?
20. Who did Shaun Murphy beat in the qualifying rounds of the 2005 World Championships?
21. What did the 1987 and 1991 World semi finals have in common?
22. What did Peter Ebdon do in 2006 that no other finalist has ever done?
23. At the 1990 World Championships, Steve James was the first player to do what?
24. How many different nations have been represented at the Crucible?
25. What have Mark Selby and Shaun Murphy done that no other player has?
26. Who is the only player to have been ranked in the top 16 to never make an appearance at the Crucible?
27. Which player won only one frame during the 2000 Scottish Masters by making a 147?
28. Who knocked in the 50th officially recognised 147 at the 2004 UK Championship?
29. Who is the only player to have won the World Under 21, World Amateur and World Title?
30. Which player has never won a Last 32 match but has a tournament best of one semi final appearance?
31. Which player has never won a Last 32 match but has a tournament best of one quarter final appearance?
32. Alain Robidoux was the first player to do what in a qualifier?
33. Who was known as Bananaman after leaving a match at 4-4 during the 2008 China Open to consume a couple of bananas?
34. Which two players have been on the wrong end of the most maximums?
35. Who won the first Junior Pot Black?
36. Which tournament has had a Norwegian and a Cypriot as runners up?
37. Which two players competed in the first ever televised snooker match?
38. Who was Bill Werbinuek playing whilst Cliff Thorburn made his Crucible maximum in 1983?
39. Who is the only player to play in two World Under 21 Championship finals?
40. Who was the first player to beat Stephen Hendry in a professional match?
- Posts: 6662
- Joined: 03 December 2009
- Location: Plymouth
- Snooker Idol: Graeme Dott
- Highest Break: 97