Post a reply

Re: Can Ding, Ronnie and Judd Save Snooker?

Postby Erza Scarlet

PoolBoy wrote:What an extraordinary outburst.
Obviously not a snooker fan - Ah, a Ronnie fan, Say no more!

Ah the usual arguement from anti-Ronnie fans who think if you're a fan of Ronnie you're not a fan of Snooker when forgetting Ronnie's been here for 2+ decades and we've been watching him since the early 2000s while if you're a Slowby fan then and only then you're a fan of Snooker lmao

Did you know Selby's idol was Ronnie? You just made a fool out of yourself lol I guess he isn't a fan of Snooker too! Or the other thousands of fans who actually pay to watch Snooker and give the biggest cheers to Ronnie aren't too! Or the kids who get asked who their fav player is and they say Ronnie aren't too!

Not my fault you have bad taste in sport if you get enjoyment from watching 50 minute, amnesia-curing frames.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:
sas6789 wrote:Stop moaning you berk.

Erm what's it to you? You don't see me telling anti-Ronnie fans to stop moaning but if I talk negative about Slowby then that somehow doesn't make it fine? Grow a thicker skin.

I don't like Slowby and never will. He is a stain to the sport. Get used to it. If you don't like my opinions then put me on ignore, not like I will miss anything lol

What an extraordinary outburst.

That old chestnut again haha.

My campaign for Ronnie Fans' rights can't seem to crack the glass ceiling.

I'm sick and tired of all the snooker bigots constantly discriminating against us Ronnie fans. Something needs to be done about this!

Postby Snooker-Fan2016

Erza Scarlet wrote:

Ah the usual arguement from anti-Ronnie fans who think if you're a fan of Ronnie you're not a fan of Snooker when forgetting Ronnie's been here for 2+ decades and we've been watching him since the early 2000s while if you're a Slowby fan then and only then you're a fan of Snooker lmao

Did you know Selby's idol was Ronnie? You just made a fool out of yourself lol I guess he isn't a fan of Snooker too! Or the other thousands of fans who actually pay to watch Snooker and give the biggest cheers to Ronnie aren't too! Or the kids who get asked who their fav player is and they say Ronnie aren't too!

Not my fault you have bad taste in sport if you get enjoyment from watching 50 minute, amnesia-curing frames.

I remember a poll the BBC did a few years ago asking whether fans preferred big break or tactical frames and tactical frames WON so do all those people have bad taste??

Postby Pink Ball

Snooker-Fan2016 wrote:
Erza Scarlet wrote:

I remember a poll the BBC did a few years ago asking whether fans preferred big break or tactical frames and tactical frames WON so do all those people have bad taste??

I like both equally, but she's entitled to her opinion.