Post a reply

Re: Your dream BBC commentary team

Postby GJ

SnookerEd25 wrote:Somebody hit him.

With pleasure <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:SnookerFan, Pink Ball, Smart and Michaela Tabb.

Michaela Tabb aside, why would you recommend that team? Smart and I are shitheads.

I know. Just to make things interesting I guess.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Hit me. It would include someones who could see how to cut the carpet a much more difficult job than to cut the snooker ball in from impossible angles. I had a job for years when I had to cut the carpets to customers under the heaviest live pressure with many people including the customer watching. Even a slightest mistake and the customer would be a very unhappy and the whole deal ruined. And many similar as difficult jobs also. So there was the pressure. Hit me. The professional snooker players cutting the snooker balls in for the big money. Well yes it can be good. But a much about is just trying to promote a great show. Which means a nice interactions with the audiences. Hit me.

:anyone:

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Hit me. It would include someones who could see how to cut the carpet a much more difficult job than to cut the snooker ball in from impossible angles. I had a job for years when I had to cut the carpets to customers under the heaviest live pressure with many people including the customer watching. Even a slightest mistake and the customer would be a very unhappy and the whole deal ruined. And many similar as difficult jobs also. So there was the pressure. Hit me. The professional snooker players cutting the snooker balls in for the big money. Well yes it can be good. But a much about is just trying to promote a great show. Which means a nice interactions with the audiences. Hit me.

:anyone:

I can confirm hes a relative of dennis taylor <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Has Reardon ever commentated? He would have been good I think

He would never shut up

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Did you know that Reardon was nearly killed in a mine accident before he turned pro. Don't know why that makes me respect him more but it does

And after he quit the mining he became a police officer.