Post a reply

Re: 2017 Crucible Chances Series

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Could be. Been on a lot of finals.

Needs to stay humble though. When he gets cocky, he starts losing.

It's happened far too many times now to just be a coincidence... after he wins a title, he gets cocky like you say and often gets beat.

I cant forget in the Worlds last year what he said about Ding before facing him and after winning in China... he thought he would steamroll him like 2015, and it backfired!

Postby mick745

Is he the new Ronnie O'Sullivan or next Jimmy White? He'll need a world title to avoid the latter label. Has all the talent but does he have the bottle? He didn't have it in 2011, will he have it in 2017?

Postby SnookerFan

mick745 wrote:Is he the new Ronnie O'Sullivan or next Jimmy White? He'll need a world title to avoid the latter label. Has all the talent but does he have the bottle? He didn't have it in 2011, will he have it in 2017?

Dennis Taylor says he should have won 2011.

Postby mick745

Shaun Murphy hasn't had the best of seasons but maybe coming into form at the right time. Can never rule out a player who has reached three world finals but he could maybe play a tighter game at times.

Postby PoolBoy

Cloud Strife wrote:Good stuff. Keep it up.

Regarding these player features, I've noticed there's a certain someone you haven't profiled yet. Are you saving the best for last? :gag:

It looks like you were right, mate!

It's Kyren Wilson tomorrow, followed by Ronnie on Thursday; and then on Friday it'll be Mark Selby!! :happy:

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Good stuff. Keep it up.

Regarding these player features, I've noticed there's a certain someone you haven't profiled yet. Are you saving the best for last? :gag:

It looks like you were right, mate!

It's Kyren Wilson tomorrow, followed by Ronnie on Thursday; and then on Friday it'll be Mark Selby!! :happy:

Truly, the best has been kept to last. <ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

thecueview wrote:Thank you everyone.

The Kyren Wilson article is now live here http://www.thecueview.com/2017-crucible ... ilson.html

Thursday's article is on Ronnie O'Sullivan whilst Friday's will be the defending champion Mark Selby's.

I would really appreciate any comments you have on their chances in the event.

Just finished reading your latest piece. Excellent write up as always.

Postby Cloud Strife

thecueview wrote:It's the 'Ronnie Review'...

http://www.thecueview.com/2017-crucible ... livan.html

Excellent read. I think this could be Ronnie's year again. As someone pointed out already in your article, Ronnie just needs to act normal and cut out those silly interviews and any other antics of his. Forget about making a point and just focus on the task at hand. That should be his mantra. <ok>