Poll ended at 17 Mar 2017

Yan Bingtao
100%
Jackson Page
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: Who do you rate as a better talent?

Postby mick745

Let's not get carried away too much with Jackson Page just at the minute. Yan has already had scores of excellent results in his first season, thrashing Selby today for instance. Jackson had an ideal draw really for his two matches and he does look controlled around the table, but he did miss many shots that he should have got and will need to get on tour.

I believe Jackson could be top 8 material but Yan I believe is potentially future World Number 1 and World Champion.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Yan's entrance at the WGP against O'Sullivan was all I needed to see to know that he will go places in the game.

Walking into the arena, stopping and urging the crowd to make some noise. Great to see someone so full of confidence.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:Yan's entrance at the WGP against O'Sullivan was all I needed to see to know that he will go places in the game.

Walking into the arena, stopping and urging the crowd to make some noise. Great to see someone so full of confidence.

:zzz:

I want to see his skills on the table. Not his skills at walking to the table in a cool way.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Yan's entrance at the WGP against O'Sullivan was all I needed to see to know that he will go places in the game.

:zzz:

I want to see his skills on the table. Not his skills at walking to the table in a cool way.

He shows both <ok>

Postby mick745

Bingtao, and also Xintong, seem to both relish the big occasion which is a vital skill. Snooker is littered with pros who had all the talent in th eworld but would freeze on the big occasion.

When Yan switched hands to pot those balls left-handed against Ronnie it was priceless!

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I loathe hype, but what I will say is I'm impressed with Bingtao.

Occasionally, you do talk sense.

I agree.

Emphasis on 'occasionally'.

I'd replace 'occasionally' with 'rarely'.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I loathe hype, but what I will say is I'm impressed with Bingtao.

I agree.

Explain to me the difference beetween the two words.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I agree.

Explain to me the difference beetween the two words.

No.