Post a reply

Classic snooker hipster

Postby Pink Ball

Right lads, it's Christmas so here's a light hearted (I swear) tread...how many of these boxes do you tick?

1) Pretends that they think John Higgins is the best player of all time

2) Grudgingly and secretly thinks that Sullivan or Hendry are, because it's definitely one of them, and feels guilty for thinking it.

3) Says anyone who likes Ronnie O'Sullivan does not even like snooker, even though they like him for his snooker.

4) Says they love all forms of the game

5) Doesn't like Ronnie O'Sullivan's game

6) Adores Mark Selby

7) Doesn't like people making lighthearted jokes at players' expense. Unless that player's Ronnie O'Sullivan.

8) Slams Ronnie O'Sullivan for appalling behaviour like saying 'I'm going to retire'

9) Says Ronnie O'Sullivan has done more harm to the game than good with his occasional immature comments

10) Says John Higgins is one of the game's finest ambassadors

11) Drinks craft beers and pretends to like them

12) Hated Neil Robertson, until they realised that Neil Robertson was good at gamesmanship
Last edited by Pink Ball on 23 Dec 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Classic snooker hipster

Postby Andre147

The ones I tick are:

1. Grudgingly and secretly thinks that Sullivan or Hendry are, because it's definitely one of them, and feels guilty for thinking it

2. Says they love all forms of the game

3. Until they realised that Neil Robertson was good at gamesmanship

This is indeed a good light hearted thread!

I'd like to wish everyone here on SI a Merry Christmas, full of Hapiness, with the ones you love most!

:tree: :santa: :elves: :xmas: :cracker: :party: :snowman: :pres: :pres: :xmas1:

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

Slammed Ronnie O'Sullivan for appalling behaviour like saying 'I'm going to retire' - 20 odd years now. yawn...

Says John Higgins is one of the game's finest ambassadors - absolutely thou he now has a stain that will stay with him for life.

Drinks craft beers and pretends to like them. - i do love them thou!! my favs are brewdog punk and elvis juice.

Hated Neil Robertson at one point.- cant stand the camp commander. 5 minutes thinking between a shot? bellend!

Postby Dan-cat

Craft beers can go get in the sea.

'Oh...but I like the taste of hops'

No you don't!!! :P

Why are there breweries that have been around for hundreds of years? Because they worked out how to get the taste of hops out long ago. Grrr.

Postby Dan-cat

Dan-cat wrote:Craft beers can go get in the sea.

'Oh...but I like the taste of hops'

No you don't!!! :P

Why are there breweries that have been around for hundreds of years? Because they worked out how to get the taste of hops out long ago. Grrr.

Johnny-come-lately craft beers. Get out. You've ruined my local.