Post a reply

Re: This Haining Open Discussion On Twitter

Postby Dan-cat

MignonSnooker wrote:Semis
Matthew Selt 4–3 Martin Gould
Li Hang4–3 Zhang Anda

FINAL

Stream http://www.top-snooker.com/news/3020

Scroll down to the links above the 5th photo, where it's written "Доступны трансляции с турнира: СТОЛ1, СТОЛ4, СТОЛ5" (whatever it means) then click on one of the links. I'm watching on the first СТОЛ1 > http://123.103.12.169:8088/flvvideo1/index.html

At the moment:
Matthew Selt 3(9) 2 Li Hang

THANK YOU MIGNON! :) :) :) :)

Postby eraserhead

PoolBoy wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Li-Hang has a strange glove on. :chin:

Very unusual to see in snooker!

Li Hang needs the last 2 frames to deny Matt Selt the title....(Li Hang 3-4 Matt Selt)

they're quite common in Chinese 8 ball from what little I've seen of it.

I assume world snooker doesn't allow them or we might see more players use them.
Last edited by eraserhead on 21 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby PoolBoy

eraserhead wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Li-Hang has a strange glove on. :chin:

Very unusual to see in snooker!

Li Hang needs the last 2 frames to deny Matt Selt the title....(Li Hang 3-4 Matt Selt)

they're quite common in Chinese 8 ball from what little I've seen of it.

I assume world snooker don't allow them or we might see more players use them.

I think they are 'allowed' as Ross Muir usually wears one.

Postby motorhead

Julian
@j_m147
@Magician147 So that tournament that no one really knew about has a CoC place on offer? :o

Shaun Murphy @Magician147
6m
I'm assuming it does......if the 6 reds does then surely a "proper" snooker tournament with pros in it attended by @jasonferguson5 does?

Postby Gridlock

Dan-cat wrote:Li Hang gets out of a snooker, only to pot the black, leaving Selty on the last red, which he gets. 49-42 Selt, on the colours, safety battle now...

Hahaha the commentators singing 'because of you' wtf

I watched with much glee this morning doing dishes....not even the slightest buzzed. My aforementioned post pondering was this the Chinese eq of Dennis Taylor? Loved it,

Postby motorhead

Gridlock wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Li Hang gets out of a snooker, only to pot the black, leaving Selty on the last red, which he gets. 49-42 Selt, on the colours, safety battle now...

Hahaha the commentators singing 'because of you' wtf

I watched with much glee this morning doing dishes....not even the slightest buzzed. My aforementioned post pondering was this the Chinese eq of Dennis Taylor? Loved it,

<laugh>

Postby Dan-cat

By all accounts this has been a bit of a PR blob. Why didn't Barry embrace it and report about it on World Snooker? So it wasn't a sanctioned event but there was tour places up for grabs? That's a strange deal.

Also, enjoying the new angry Selt. Rapping his knuckles on the table the lot!

Selt is like marmite.Brown and sticky.