by 151kbar151 » 03 May 2016 Read
Anybody know when you write Jan Verhaas into Google it suggest you "Jan Verhaas illness"? Does he have some illness? I didn't find anything.
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 16 January 2015
- Location: Czech Republic
- Snooker Idol: Selby ROS Dott Ken Mags
- Walk-On: House of Pain - Jump Around
by SnookerFan » 03 May 2016 Read
Not that I can think of.
I remember him withdrawing from the UK Championship a few years ago, citing illness. But, there was nothing to suggest that was anything serious.
- Posts: 135365
- Joined: 13 December 2009
- Snooker Idol: Michaela Tabb
- Walk-On: Entry Of The Gladiators
by Alex0paul » 03 May 2016 Read
He has had a lot of problems with his back
- Posts: 23772
- Joined: 03 December 2009
- Location: Plymouth
- Snooker Idol: Graeme Dott
- Highest Break: 97
- Walk-On: Loco in Acapulco