Post a reply

Will John Higgins win a world title in his 40s?

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes : 26

Re: Will John Higgins win a World Title in his 40s?

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:John Higgins is a 41 year old HAS BEEN and he will never win another WSC FACT

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:
Wildey wrote:John Higgins is a 41 year old HAS BEEN and he will never win another WSC FACT

What's worse? This or the: "Those who were cheering on Bingham have got their one sided, drab Final" rofl

Both have become pretty famous around these parts I see. <laugh>

Postby Andre147

On a more serious note, everyone here is entitled to their opinion, it's an opinion Forum after all. But Wild shows disrespect to one of the greatest players of all time by saying that he's a "has been" and calls it a "fact", when in fact Higgins won 2 events this season, albeit invitational ones playing some great snooker.

He could have just said he doesnt think Higgins will win another World Title. I said it myself, but never showed lack of respect for this true great of our game.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
GJ wrote:

What's worse? This or the: "Those who were cheering on Bingham have got their one sided, drab Final" rofl

The Selby bunny stuff, too.

Postby kolompar

Andre147 wrote:
GJ wrote:

Higgins is a has been and that world final was drab.
And didn't you predict Selby to beat Hendry's 7 world titles before the final?