Post a reply

Re: Selby chalk holder :limp:

Postby Smart

Smart wrote:Pretty sure Alan McManus wore a fanny pack at the crucible last time....... :gag:

its much more discreet but the chalk is clearly held in a garment outside of the normal pocket and therefore its a fanny pack sowned into the tartan trousers :wave:

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:Will the fanny pack get another outing this season ???? :gag:

Yes, in Gibraltar and Gdynia if he enters this last one.

Postby Vallomas

Off topic (lolz), but it seems a long time since I saw Olivier Marteel refereeing or it's my idea?

Postby Andre147

Vallomas wrote:Off topic (lolz), but it seems a long time since I saw Olivier Marteel refereeing or it's my idea?

It sure is off topic mate, lol <laugh>

But last time I saw him reffing was the Aussie Open. And he works as a surgeon in a hospital, so Snooker is only a part-time job for him, like many other referees.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Off topic (lolz), but it seems a long time since I saw Olivier Marteel refereeing or it's my idea?

But last time I saw him reffing was the Aussie Open. And he works as a surgeon in a hospital, so Snooker is only a part-time job for him, like many other referees.

He's actually a nurse of some sort. Can't remember what type.

Postby Cloud Strife

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He's actually a nurse of some sort. Can't remember what type.

Male nurse = :limp:

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Male nurse = :limp:

It most certainly is not.

Nurses often work at least 12 hour shifts, sometimes more. They don't get paid what they deserve, and if they make a mistake a person dies.

Just because you have a nurse fetish, don't make their job :limp:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Male nurse = :limp:

It most certainly is not.

Nurses often work at least 12 hour shifts, sometimes more. They don't get paid what they deserve, and if they make a mistake a person dies.

Just because you have a nurse fetish, don't make their job :limp:

True.

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:Is he wearing the fanny pack today ...? :gag: :wave:

you won't see him wear it apart from the ptc tournaments, where players can't keep them on their waistcoat pocket.

PTCs and CL is your best bet to watch famous fanny pack.

Postby Clara8633

Stuart Bingham and Jimmy White both use a chalk holder rofl The title of this thread should be altered slightly.

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:Stuart Bingham and Jimmy White both use a chalk holder rofl The title of this thread should be altered slightly.

I agree <ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Stuart Bingham and Jimmy White both use a chalk holder rofl The title of this thread should be altered slightly.

I agree <ok>

No.

Postby Clara8633

Cloud Strife wrote:No.

Could you be a little more specific in posts like that? :wave:

Postby Smart

Clara8633 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:No.

Could you be a little more specific in posts like that? :wave:

Committee decision: No, the thread title will not be altered. Selby had the bare faced cheek to wear a fanny pack in tournament play whilst on tv. :irk:

Postby Andre147

Yeah maybe it shouldn't be changed, but fact is even the great Jimmy White has worn one of these pmsl

At least like Smart says it wasn't TV match, just streamed one.

Be ready for the next chapter of the Selby chalk holder when he plays in Gibraltar.

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:At least like Smart says it wasn't TV match, just streamed one.

That's true, but he wore it at a major tournament while Selby only wore it at a PTC. Jimmy's no less guilty in my opinion.

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:At least like Smart says it wasn't TV match, just streamed one.

That's true, but he wore it at a major tournament while Selby only wore it at a PTC. Jimmy's no less guilty in my opinion.

True <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How do you pretend to be gay? Have sex with somebody of the same gender, despite being straight?

By wearing a chalk holder on your belt.

:goodpost:

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How do you pretend to be gay? Have sex with somebody of the same gender, despite being straight?

By wearing a chalk holder on your belt.

:goodpost:

It's only gay if it's on the left side of your belt, like piercings.