Post a reply

Re: Selby chalk holder :limp:

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:Back on topic. Chalk holder looks rubbish.

It does indeed, more so because no one else uses it.

pmsl

This thread would go mental if he used that in a tournament like this rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Back on topic. Chalk holder looks rubbish.

pmsl

This thread would go mental if he used that in a tournament like this rofl

We will find out tommorow.

Postby Skullman

Think he has a bloke do his twitter and website for him, so I doubt he reads this.

Postby Clara8633

Smart wrote:I wonder if Selby has read this thread.........?

We know that Robbo used to read BBs a while back. :chin:

If you're reading this Selby, please don't take us seriously or think that one of your fans is laughing at you; you're still a much respected snooker player and your chalk holder looks great on you. <ok>

Your forever faithful fan,
Clara

Postby Pink Ball

If you're reading this Selby, please take our concerns seriously because we are laughing profusely at you; you're still a much respected snooker player but your chalk holder looks like marmite. <ok>

Concerned,
Pink O'Ball

Postby Clara8633

Pink Ball wrote:

If you're reading this Selby, please take our concerns seriously because we are laughing profusely at you; you're still a much respected snooker player but your chalk holder looks like marmite. <ok>

Concerned,
Pink O'Ball

pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:

So, would it look cool if everybody else did it?

Andre147 actively promotes peer pressure.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

So, would it look cool if everybody else did it?

Andre147 actively promotes peer pressure.

No it wouldn't, so this makes it even worse :wave:

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:Seriously what the buck is the point in this thread?- send it to the junkyard.

You once suggesting a 147 every frame and a World Champs Best of 70 or whatever it was, was indeed a junkyard thing. <ok> :wave:

Postby AC or LT?

Pink Ball wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Seriously what the buck is the point in this thread?- send it to the junkyard.

PC Principal in the house!

Really couldn't give a buck about the blatant poofter baiting in this thread, although it's highly immature.

The rest of the thread is just junk though, who care's if Selby wants to wear a fanny pack to matches to hold is chalk, he can't wear a bucking boob tube and hold it in that for all I care. It's hardly "General Snooker Discussion" if he does.

Postby Pink Ball

AC or LT? wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Really couldn't give a buck about the blatant poofter baiting in this thread, although it's highly immature.

The rest of the thread is just junk though, who care's if Selby wants to wear a fanny pack to matches to hold is chalk, he can't wear a bucking boob tube and hold it in that for all I care. It's hardly "General Snooker Discussion" if he does.

He is wearing a rubbish looking fanny pack. It's snooker related, we think it's unnecessary as well as stupid looking. Fact.

Postby Cloud Strife

AC or LT? wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Do not use the word 'poofter' on here. It is a highly offensive and very homophobic term IMO. There are some very sensitive members here who will not take kindly to the use of that word.

Postby Clara8633

Cloud Strife wrote:Do not use the word 'poofter' on here. It is a highly offensive and very homophobic term IMO. There are some very sensitive members here who will not take kindly to the use of that word.

Who can possibly be sensitive to a Selby-related troll's post if his own fans don't care about it? :chin:

Postby Cloud Strife

Clara8633 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Do not use the word 'poofter' on here. It is a highly offensive and very homophobic term IMO. There are some very sensitive members here who will not take kindly to the use of that word.

Who can possibly be sensitive to a Selby-related troll's post if his own fans don't care about it? :chin:

Nothing to do with Selby. I was talking about the use that particular word which should not be allowed IMO. :wave:

Quite rightly there will be some people upset by it.

Postby Clara8633

No one should be upset by what the troll says, it's exactly what he wants so we musn't satisfy him.

Postby AC or LT?

Cloud Strife wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Do not use the word 'poofter' on here. It is a highly offensive and very homophobic term IMO. There are some very sensitive members here who will not take kindly to the use of that word.

Oh dear, did I upset the pc brigade who feel that they have more right to decide what terms are used for sections of society than those sections themselves?

Postby Cloud Strife

AC or LT? wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Oh dear, did I upset the pc brigade who feel that they have more right to decide what terms are used for sections of society than those sections themselves?

Do you own a fanny pack?

Postby Clara8633

Cloud Strife wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Oh dear, did I upset the pc brigade who feel that they have more right to decide what terms are used for sections of society than those sections themselves?

Do you own a fanny pack?

<laugh> <ok>