Post a reply

Re: Selby chalk holder :limp:

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:How do you pretend to be gay? Have sex with somebody of the same gender, despite being straight?

By wearing a chalk holder on your belt.

Postby Sickpotter

Another great thread fit for the dumpster :roll:

Can't for the life of me see why this is a concern for some. Perhaps those who take issue with the fanny pack are upset it prevents them from having an unimpeded view of the players ass? :shrug:

Postby Clara8633

Sickpotter wrote:Another great thread fit for the dumpster :roll:

Can't for the life of me see why this is a concern for some. Perhaps those who take issue with the fanny pack are upset it prevents them from having an unimpeded view of the players ass? :shrug:

Therefore it's those who are concerned about it that are the gay ones :-D

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:

Yeah I think so too.

I mean, how can wearing a chalk holder be considered gay? and more importantly, what is a "gay thing"???

These stereotypes and such drive me crazy at times...

Postby Smart

Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Yeah I think so too.

I mean, how can wearing a chalk holder be considered gay? and more importantly, what is a "gay thing"???

PC ALERT:

PC BRIGADE HAVE RUINED A FUN / LIGHT HEARTED THREAD :td:

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Yeah I think so too.

PC ALERT:

PC BRIGADE HAVE RUINED A FUN / LIGHT HEARTED THREAD :td:

I'm not saying it isn't fun, because it is, but I think some here are indeed taking this WAY to seriously about Selby wearing that chalk holder.

How this hasn't dropped in the junkyard yet I'll still have to know...

Postby Holden Chinaski

For those of you who have no sarcasm detector; all my posts in this thread were just banter. That being said, I do think chalk holders are daft...

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:For those of you who have no sarcasm detector; all my posts in this thread were just banter. That being said, I do think chalk holders are daft...

Yes maybe they are, but calling them "gay"? :chin:

Anyway, all a bit of fun and banter. Would like to imagine Selby's thoughts if he read this... <laugh>

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Oh for buck sake, can the PC brigade just accept something's a laugh for once.

100% correct.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:For those of you who have no sarcasm detector; all my posts in this thread were just banter. That being said, I do think chalk holders are daft...

Anyway, all a bit of fun and banter. Would like to imagine Selby's thoughts if he read this... <laugh>

Andre has a fanny pack. 100% guaranteed.

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:WILSON just slapped his chalk on the top cushion. No fanny pack required. WILSON real man. <ok> :wave:

Ding used to do that a lot when he was playing the European PTCs as well. <ok>

Postby Smart

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Probably a summer one, and also a winter one. <ok> :wave:

Postby Smart

Andre147 wrote:
Smart wrote:WILSON just slapped his chalk on the top cushion. No fanny pack required. WILSON real man. <ok> :wave:

Ding used to do that a lot when he was playing the European PTCs as well. <ok>

DING real man (and also junk food lover). :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown:

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Probably a summer one, and also a winter one. <ok> :wave:

One of those rainbow colored ones with multiple compartments. :gag:

Postby Clara8633

I can't believe this topic is progressing even when there are Successful Guys to watch rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Selby has read our thoughts, and will be carrying his chalk around in a handbag this week instead :wave:

pmsl

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Never, the few times I do play Snooker and/or Pool, I always put the chalk on the cushion <ok>

Postby Clara8633

Pink Ball wrote:Selby has read our thoughts, and will be carrying his chalk around in a handbag this week instead :wave:

We'll see about that :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Never, the few times I do play Snooker and/or Pool, I always put the chalk on the cushion <ok>

And where do you keep your makeup and bananas? :gag:

Postby Smart

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

And where do you keep your makeup and bananas? :gag:

pmsl

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Smart wrote:

Imagine if he pulled out a lipstick instead of his chalk. :gag: :wave:

Or a tampon.

rofl :gag: