Post a reply

Re: Selby chalk holder :limp:

Postby Andre147

I do miss Ding putting his chalk on the cushion at the European PTCs... he also did it at the Premier League often. Robertson too I also saw him at times doing it.

Postby Smart

Andre147 wrote:I do miss Ding putting his chalk on the cushion at the European PTCs... he also did it at the Premier League often. Robertson too I also saw him at times doing it.

I could imagine Ding practicing and slamming a piece of KFC chicken down on the cushion the same way he used to slam the chalk down.

DING <cool>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Smart wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Smart wrote:WILSON just slapped his chalk on the top cushion. No fanny pack required. WILSON real man. <ok> :wave:

Ding used to do that a lot when he was playing the European PTCs as well. <ok>

DING real man (and also junk food lover). :bowdown: :clap: :bowdown:

:bowdown:

Postby Andre147

Selby does like these things doesn't he... he has also worn a glove on his bridge hand in China.

Postby Pink Ball

Smart wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I do miss Ding putting his chalk on the cushion at the European PTCs... he also did it at the Premier League often. Robertson too I also saw him at times doing it.

I could imagine Ding practicing and slamming a piece of KFC chicken down on the cushion the same way he used to slam the chalk down.

DING <cool>

Then he'd slap his lovely lady

Postby Andre147

Off topic, but since I was talking about Ding not entering an European PTC for ages, guess what...

He has entered the Gibraltar PTC :-D and guess who he is playing.... Shaun Murphy <cool>

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:Off topic, but since I was talking about Ding not entering an European PTC for ages, guess what...

He has entered the Gibraltar PTC :-D and guess who he is playing.... Shaun Murphy <cool>

Finally he's entered a European PTC. Can't wait :-D

Postby Clara8633

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How do you pretend to be gay? Have sex with somebody of the same gender, despite being straight?

That'd work, but wearing a chalk holder would suffice.

Not convincing coming from someone who is unusually obsessed with what a guy wears AND calls himself Pink :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:
Not convincing coming from someone who is unusually obsessed with what a guy wears AND calls himself Pink :wave:

He calls himself Pink Ball, because he only has one ball and it's pink.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

How do you know? :limp: :ymca:

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:

Why does he only have one ball??

Postby SnookerFan

No, if I'm being serious, I agree with Clara and Dan-Cat. We're bordering on taking a joke too far here.

The idea that something can look gay baffles me. Unless it's two people of the same gender having sexual relations, how can something look gay?

Selby clearly isn't gay, and even if he was, it wouldn't matter.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:No, if I'm being serious, I agree with Clara and Dan-Cat. We're bordering on taking a joke too far here.

The idea that something can look gay baffles me. Unless it's two people of the same gender having sexual relations, how can something look gay?

I agree. But it's just harmless banter.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Let's be honest, if you do photo shoots like this you're asking for it! Jesus, I wouldn't dress like that for all the money in the world.

rofl

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:Selby clearly isn't gay, and even if he was, it wouldn't matter.

He has a wife and child for heavens' sake pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:Chaos, panic, disorder. My work here is done.

I can't believe this thread hasn't been put in the Junkyard.

Mods are getting slack.

Postby Pink Ball

Clara8633 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How do you pretend to be gay? Have sex with somebody of the same gender, despite being straight?

That'd work, but wearing a chalk holder would suffice.

Ah, touché.

Postby Clara8633

According to the source of that photo, Selby is Trump's "younger friend Mark" :?

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:No, if I'm being serious, I agree with Clara and Dan-Cat. We're bordering on taking a joke too far here.

I agree. But it's just harmless banter.

The point is that somewhere over the last few years the word gay has come to be synonymous with anything a bit sh*t, or crap, and that's how I felt it was being used here.. And that's were Stonewall's campaign comes in.

I was guilty of using the word in this way myself a few years ago - and I've stopped myself. It doesn't feel right.

Etymology is a tricky old beast though.