Post a reply

Your favourite Phil Yates stat

'My all-time rest usage statistics suggest that Shaun Murphy, on 86.32% career success, is the finest ever proponent of the implement. It depresses my wife that I know that.'
27%
'Of all the players on tour, Ronnie O'Sullivan has the highest number of mothers to his respective children. The figure stands at an average of two mothers to every three kids.'
9%
'According to my player profile statistics, Graeme Dott has gained the highest percentage of body weight for the 2014/15 season. He wins the Stephen Lee trophy.'
9%
'Ding Junhui has successfully completed 511 three-quarter ball canons throughout his career to date, both the highest total for any player in history, and the best in terms of season by season averages. I'm sure Ding is immensely proud of that.'
9%
'Mark Selby leads the tour this season in terms of most requests for both a change of cue ball, 7, and change of object ball, 2. His success rate for these requests stands at 9 out of 11, which trails Dominic Dale's glorious 6 out of 6 completion rate.'
18%
'Stephen Hendry has scored a career record 812,214 points in professional play, the only man to surpass the 800,000 mark. What a sexy runt.'
No votes
'Having collected all the players' bank details without their permission, I can safely say Ronnie O'Sullivan was lying when he said he couldn't put his kids through school.'
27%

Total votes : 11

Re: Your favourite Phil Yates stat?

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Phil Yates what a legend.

You spelled idiot wrong.

But ‘legend’ correctly <ok>